So Why Did The Falcons Screw Us On The Uniforms?

Colbeee

So I was wondering why the Falcons uniforms on the Nike website did not look like the other "upgraded" unis...

I guess this is the answer...

http://nikeinc.com/n...atlanta-falcons

The Atlanta Falcons have chosen to stay with their traditional design aesthetic as well as their former uniform fabrication this year. In addition to serving as the Falcons on-field supplier for uniforms, sideline apparel, practice wear and baselayer, Nike will provide both men’s and women’s fan wear apparel. Athletes will now also be able to wear the Nike Vapor Jet 2.0 Glove featuring the interlocking team logo on the palms.

The crap we get..

4ihr2p.png

Here is the saints NEW uni for comparison.

http://nikeinc.com/n...-orleans-saints

Edited by Colbeee

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lame.

Very lame...

really bitching about a jersey you dont have to wear? if you dont like it, dont wear it

As a fan I have been actually holding off on purchasing an authentic jersey. Excuse me if I think that it is lame that the entire league gets upgraded digs and we get nothing at all.

Edited by Colbeee

Hahahaha, the FO must be trying to pizz off the fan base this year! When they said that they weren't going to throw the baby out with the bath water they meant, "We are letting Mularkey, Lofton, BVG, and Weems walk this offseason. Everything else will mostly remain the same except a couple of sublte changes including but not limited to: a Nike logo, Tatupu, Manuwai, Nolan, Hill, and Koetter."

\sarcasm

Oh well, at least we will be consistent. I was hoping that the fabrication on the uniform would change. That is what I was looking forward to the most...

Funny everybody talking about the uniforms today. A bunch of women you are...

Rarely do I ever hear grown men say "I just don't like that shirt with those shoes" but I've been hearing stuff like that all day on these boards.

Man, that's such a great post you should start a thread with the same post...

http://boards.atlant...th-those-shoes/

Oh.mellow.png

You're just b*tching because nothing changed, whether it would have been ugly or not. That collar thing is the only thing added to the Saints and other jerseys and it's actually ugly. But because you fell for all of this suspense that Nike could actually change the uniforms, your feelings are hurt and you are blaming the organization for your ignorance. Classic Falcons Fan.

You're just b*tching because nothing changed, whether it would have been ugly or not. That collar thing is the only thing added to the Saints and other jerseys and it's actually ugly. But because you fell for all of this suspense that Nike could actually change the uniforms, your feelings are hurt and you are blaming the organization for your ignorance. Classic Falcons Fan.

Actually thats your ignorance... I am highlighting the fact that the uniform was not even upgraded... This was a choice of the ORGANIZATION. Read the post on the Nike website: The Atlanta Falcons have chosen to stay with their traditional design aesthetic as well as their former uniform fabrication this year.

I actually think that the new Nike designs are pretty cool and if I were to spend $250 on an authentic jersey (AS PLANNED) I would have hoped that it would have been the new Elite style jersey. One of the main reason I never got the Rebook Jersey is because it fits like a dress.

And yes I am salty that the Saints got a pretty dope upgrade...

And yes it also does not help that I absolutely hate our current uni.

And yes I would prefer we went back to the classic look with modern design cues.

But thats just me

Edited by Colbeee