Link To The Uniforms When The Unveil Them

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

>yall all

Y'all is short for you all...fyi for the day...also umadbro?

are you really grammar policing bc i didnt use an apostrophe? get a life, and no im not mad, im not the one expecting a uniform change like everyone else.

OMG SORRY, DIDN'T************************************* I'm********************************

With a disappointing offseason, uniform change would of been a good thing.

nobody outside of the seahawks said anything about a new uniform scheme. people assumed bc its nike that everyone was getting new logo's. its not nikes decision.

There are quite a few changes. Nothing major. Biggest thing I've noticed is a lot of teams have tweaked their sleeve stripes.

The Panthers are by far the ugliest. They put a huge panther logo on their pants and they have a huge ugly belt.

We're the only teams that went with no belt. It looks like our pants are similar to compression shorts. I like that. I just hope we don't see a lot of nudity on the field. I noticed we didn't go with that ugly collar either which is good.

I'm sorry but I can't help but lmao at all the people that really thought Nike had any say so as it applies to uniform design.

The falcons decide what they will look like, not Nike.

Lol **** is hilarious to me.

exactly, people are ********. these uniforms are stronger, lighter, a completely different material than reeboks. they keep their form under wet conditions. they are technologically more advanced than rebook. the only team that claimed to be changing schemes was the seahawks, nobody else. people are so stupid getting all mad that we have the same color scheme and logo.

nobody outside of the seahawks said anything about a new uniform scheme. people assumed bc its nike that everyone was getting new logo's. its not nikes decision.

It would of been better to be surprised than knowing that we are getting new uniform scheme. People also assumed that this would of been a good time to change up current uniforms too.

Edited by Skar

It would of been better to be surprised than knowing that we are getting new uniform scheme. People also assumed that this would of been a good time to change up current uniforms too.

yeah well arthur blank owns the falcons not philip knight.

yes, a lot of idiots seem to think nike has control of team decisions, believe it or not nike doesnt own the falcons, arthur blank does.

Why do people have to be idiots? Your answer makes sense as to why the uniforms wasn't changed, however it does not make people idiots for expecting something new.

Anyway it is what it is!!!

Why do people have to be idiots? Your answer makes sense as to why the uniforms wasn't changed, however it does not make people idiots for expecting something new.

Anyway it is what it is!!!

It pisses me off how people can just sit there and insult others for wanting a change.