Sideline Scouting Seven Round Mock

Over at Sideline Scouting we released a seven round mock draft today with explanations for every first round pick. Scroll over the tab “mock draft results” to see specific results for the Falcons. Tabs towards the top of each page to scroll through each round.

http://www.sidelinescouting.com/mock/

What do you guys think of the picks we gave Atlanta?

A few surprise picks, I know. But the NFL Draft is always a surprise. Overall thoughts?

I like that draft. Dewayne Allen I think is a complete TE and would definitely be down for having him.

I really like Cyrus Gray. He as awesome vision and follows his blockers really well. He also has some quicks him. He reminds me of Forte.

I don't know anything about Shawn Loiseau besides a Youtube video i just saw. He looks like a frickin monster though.

DT Baptistie in the 7th round....what a joke ...I think he goes no further than a 3rd rd pick. I really wanted him in my mock but I think he goes higher. plus Oliver Vernon would be a steal..in the 7th round. if the draft fell this way I would trade down a couple of times and get three more 7th rounders. I really do believe we will trade down at least once and I wouldn't be surpriced if we trade down twice. Once with our first pick and once like in the 6th rd for a couple of 7ths.

i really liked the bears mock on this page. they need someone like gilmore over there, and egnew would be a good fit for them. also mitchell schwartz has intrigued me a lot lately with the more i read on him. i watched almost every cal game this year but did pay much attention to the oline because i was busy wondering what in the world zak maynard was doing back there. that guy has no clue where the ball is gonna go when he releases it. its almost comical! on a side not, if keenan allen misses this whole year somebody may get a helluva player next year in the draft if his stock falls.

That draft would honestly make me ill to be honest. We have 5 DE's on the roster, 3 of which are signed to multi-year deals and 1 was just drafted last year. The other was very productive in the snaps he got. I don't see us carrying 6.

We have 3 solid RB's under contract, sure we might draft one but I'm just not seeing it.