Zipper Interactive Is Officially No More.

• 2 weeks later...

Good riddance, did you even play Socom 4? Talk about uninspired follow the leader shovelware, wow.

I did play the socom 4 beta and thought it was terrible. They tried following the footsteps of other ps3 games instead of being unique and true to the other games. I thought socom 1 and socom 2 were some of the best shooters of all time, and I believe it is a shame that they had to go. But I guess what's done is done, time to move on.

Played Socom since the start of the franchise.

It's sad that the only game I cared to play on PS2 turned into garbage and was then raped for PS3. That's the only reason I ever bought the PS3.

Socom 2 in HD would have revived my play time but ****.

Yup, there were rumors of socom 2 being remade in high def. Unfortunate it never went through, I'm sure it would sell alot.

Yup, there were rumors of socom 2 being remade in high def. Unfortunate it never went through, I'm sure it would sell alot.

Maybe someone can pick it up. As long as Seth Luisi isn't involved in it I'd give it a shot.

Ahhh those long days and nights of Desert Glory. Abandoned in 1 = pure awesome.

Maybe someone can pick it up. As long as Seth Luisi isn't involved in it I'd give it a shot.

Ahhh those long days and nights of Desert Glory. Abandoned in 1 = pure awesome.

Crossroads was the Sh1t. Desert glory and nightstalker were pretty bad a$$ also.

Edited by NJDirtyBird7

Crossroads was the Sh1t. Desert glory and nightstalker were pretty bad a$$ also.

Yea Nightstalker was the very first map I played on the game. I remember the whole time thinking..."I'm going to get on this rock at the start and snipe some until I know the map better." *BOOM*....*dead*

Crossroads was ok but 1 got me stuck on Abandoned and DG.

****, 90% of the maps on 1 were fun. I'd still play 2 if there wasn't the PS3 crash issue associated with it. End up playing half of a cheat free round and back to bootscreen.

Socom 1 & 2 consumed sooo much of my time!!! You could kill most in 1-4 shots and it felt very realistic...no regen on life was intense. Favorite way to kill people was getting close and unloading the full auto glock to their body. Then the life bar happened in socom 3 and I gave up.

Socom 1 & 2 consumed sooo much of my time!!! You could kill most in 1-4 shots and it felt very realistic...no regen on life was intense. Favorite way to kill people was getting close and unloading the full auto glock to their body. Then the life bar happened in socom 3 and I gave up.

Life bar started in 2. It's when they started expanding the bullet spray is 3 that it became to casual. 3 and Combined assault was bearable. Devil's Road was pretty fun with the right people and game mode.