New Falcons Nike Gear...

Look at all "31" teams new Nike gear....anyone notice the missing team?

Yep, Seahawks aren't there. I'm guessing they're doing a whole makeover and their stuff won't be shown until draft day? Just an observation

http://www.nflshop.c...goryId=12850568

They need a "makeover"...

That dark blue jersey on dark blue pants combo is just awful!!!

Edited by SwampyMux12

You know that in most cases, old people have more money than young people. Why not target both? Just saying.

To my knowledge New Era hasn't ever sold pre-bent hats and if your that lazy that you can't take 2 minutes to bend the bill well you need more help than myself or New Era can offer you.

.I don't care about the bill one way or another. I just don't like any of the new designs. I've got 9 hats already so no need to buy a new one since none of them are just a solid color hat with logo.

I agree about the designs. Not a fan of re-hashed 90's gear.

.I don't care about the bill one way or another. I just don't like any of the new designs. I've got 9 hats already so no need to buy a new one since none of them are just a solid color hat with logo.

If They were hats you liked, you would have bought a new one, you are now offering excuses. Just say you don't like the design and you won't be buying one

Sure, I don't like the design and I won't be buying one. I thought I said that in my last post. Hold on, let me check....

Yep, there it is in the second sentence you quoted.

Do you always wake up in a pissy mood or is it just today?

I've made it a tradition every year of buying a new hat the first open practice of training camp. That is why i have 9 hats. Unfortunately, it won't happen this year because.....

Stated again for your benefit. I don't like the new design and I won't be buying one. Happy now?