Not into the flat bills. These are all pretty lackluster, yet gaudy and dated at the same time. Reminds me of the god awful braves stuff that came out in their hey day. Just give me a logo. I don't need FALCONS or ATLANTA screaming at me like some angry troll wrote it on TATF.

Nike's stuff isn't any better. The jerseys better be spectacular for all this unearned hype.

Not into the flat bills. These are all pretty lackluster, yet gaudy and dated at the same time. Reminds me of the god awful braves stuff that came out in their hey day. Just give me a logo. I don't need FALCONS or ATLANTA screaming at me like some angry troll wrote it on TATF.

Nike's stuff isn't any better. The jerseys better be spectacular for all this unearned hype.

this is just things to come.. the ATLANTA is the official draft day hat. im pretty sure they will come out with the just logo hat and other nifty designs like they do with MLB im just glad its not Reebok anymore

Edited by falconfanEST1989

Nike's stuff is completely bland. That shirt that says "Atlanta knows" is cringe-worthy bad.

For real. What does Atlanta know? Soul crushing disappointment? Yes, and that's what I've seen out of these product roll outs today.

It just doesn't make sense. I assume they are playing off the "Bo knows football" thing, so why didn't they add what "Atlanta knows"? "Atlanta knows football" would have at least made sense, but still is a horrible football shirt. "Atlanta knows" is both horrible and a head-scratcher.