Who Stays And Who Goes?

Ethos

• Scott Fujita ( Was reported as a target)
  • Malcolm Jenkins ( Dirty Player/See Below) he was feeling a little lonely without all his fellow buddy hunter's so I decided to add him to the list also. Be nice boys!

nah....definitely more of a skinhead look. I have a stereotypical view of KKK members being kinda redneck or hillbilly

Your right, I always lump skinheads and KKK together seeing as I don't really give a fck what they call themselves.

• Scott Fujita ( Was reported as a target)
  • Malcolm Jenkins ( Dirty Player/See Below) he was feeling a little lonely without all his fellow buddy hunter's so I decided to add him to the list also. Be nice boys!

Please explain how that hit was illegal in any way.

And after you are done, then explain how you can possibly defend the D-Rob hits of the last 2 seasons.

Please explain how that hit was illegal in any way.

And after you are done, then explain how you can possibly defend the D-Rob hits of the last 2 seasons.

Spearing another player helmet first in their lower back isn't illegal? Jenkins hit him right in his Lumbar (vertebrae in spinal cord) and if he was going at full speed could have easily paralyzed him for life. Now tell me why he felt the need to spear him when he could have easily wrapped up? As for Dunta, that boy is a fool and if you can re-quote where I defended him then please do.

Jenkins hit him right in his Lumbar (vertebrae in spinal cord) and if he was going at full speed could have easily paralyzed him for life. Now tell me why he felt the need to spear him when he could have easily wrapped up?

That could show intentions there. 1 could argue players get hit. But what he did shows he had intentions to hurt him. Know way you try and hit someone like that with just the intention of making a tackle.

When they say "whats the difference in a tackle and someone trying to injure another player"? That is it!

He hit him with his shoulder. Not even close to spearing. If you think that's illegal you're soft and so is your outlook on football, but stay tuned Goddell will make the sport a little more palatable for you.

Mhm his helmet definitely didn't touch Kelly's back at all. Does that look like a textbook tackling motion? Does that look like he put his head across his body? No lamesauce he placed his head into his back and if that was a legit tackle his head would have been on Kelly's right or left side not centered in his back. Calling me soft? Go to school fool.

Mhm his helmet definitely didn't touch Kelly's back at all. Does that look like a textbook tackling motion? Does that look like he put his head across his body? No lamesauce he placed his head into his back and if that was a legit tackle his head would have been on Kelly's right or left side not centered in his back. Calling me soft? Go to school fool.

he turned his head to the left in the video.

Clearly not trying to hit him with his head. He didnt place his head into his back

he turned his head to the left in the video.

Clearly not trying to hit him with his head. He didnt place his head into his back

Clearly not. If he wasn't dirty his head should have been on his outside hip not actually on his hip. Try again.

Edited by IHateDunta

Clearly not. If he wasn't dirty his head should have been on his outside hip not actually on his hip. Try again.

It was a big hit and it was deemed legal by the officials in that game.

Do you actually believe in football, in that split second, that a player can target another player to that level of accuracy with a hit? That he can exactly predict the movement of the other player with that kind of precision?

And before you answer that, D-Rob knocked himself out on a big hit. Do you think he planned for that to happen, or did the angle change?

Have you ever played the sport in an organized league?

Edited by SaintRay