Proof?

Falcon Man™

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and this is why nobody can have a serious football conversation with you. we already had a thread where we were talking about this and then you start with the stupid pictures and inane comments that don't even have anything to do with the situation

how about you go into the other thread and answer a single one of my points in an objective, intelligent, logical manner

and this is why nobody can have a serious football conversation with you. we already had a thread where we were talking about this and then you start with the stupid pictures and inane comments that don't even have anything to do with the situation

how about you go into the other thread and answer a single one of my points in an objective, intelligent, logical manner

You're on the wrong forum bro.......

You're on the wrong forum bro.......

I disagree. Everyone in here obviously has some bias towards their own team even but there are some knowledgeable posters from each team in here.

Then, there are others that don't know jack about the game except what ESPN tells them on their weekly highlights

For not being able to have a serious football conversation with me you certainly have alot to say to me...laugh.png

Why have Saints fans STILL not accepted the fact that the Saints got busted? Geesh

Its a conspiracy. Havent you heard the world is against the saints. Thats the motto they adopted for this season.

Swamp gas is a worse drug than crack.

Its a conspiracy. Havent you heard the world is against the saints. Thats the motto they adopted for this season.

Swamp gas is a worse drug than crack.

It's not a drug. It's a disease and the genome has been passed down through Louisianans for generations.

Look, I can't control if the message board server (or whatever the issue is) screws up and posts 2 of the same thread. I didn't generate them myself.

My next question:

Why have Saints fans STILL not accepted the fact that the Saints got busted? Geesh

I've accepted the fact that they got busted. Next question.

Will falcon fans ever understand that no matter what happens from here on out they SB championship can never be taken away?

nope

those that can't generally try to demean the accomplishments of those that have. Think about it....some of the Falcons fans in here have done everything in their power to demean the Lombardi(s) of every rival in here.

Dallas, Tampa, and New Orleans....doesn't matter

What's up with this board? Everything gets double posted.

Probably some angry Saints fan DDOS`ing it.

Basically it lags and then it doesnt look like people pushed submit (but it did go through) so they push again and then the posting bar shows up. Then multi posts appear.

In bad cases where the board is about to crash. It gets easy to multi post because its still gonna post even if it looks like nothing happened.

Look, I can't control if the message board server (or whatever the issue is) screws up and posts 2 of the same thread. I didn't generate them myself.

My next question:

well, getting busted usually means there is proof you did something wrong. If Goodell has it, he shoukld show it. Remember how he "destroed" the tapes of the Pats taping other teams? Because its well known he's a puppet to Kraft. The dude does what he wants regardless, which makes him twice as crooked as the teams he is punishing.

They fine guys for hits then sell posters on NFL.com of those very same hits.

Sorry, but PROOF should be the first thing shown in any case.

the bottom line is Saints admitted to it....

and even if they had not

G Williams did

and thats good enough man....

this has alot less to do with proof than it does an extra few days to get the ducks in a row

which is a smart move

now if they start talking proof and denying what they already admitted to

welllllll thats pretty lame and i think they should be punished even more for wasting the leagues Time.... just IMO

the bottom line is Saints admitted to it....

and even if they had not

G Williams did

and thats good enough man....

this has alot less to do with proof than it does an extra few days to get the ducks in a row

which is a smart move

now if they start talking proof and denying what they already admitted to

welllllll thats pretty lame and i think they should be punished even more for wasting the leagues Time.... just IMO

two words:

plea bargain.

in this case it didn't work

edit: also, if you actually read Payton's apology, he apologizes for this happening under his watch, but he does not admit to knowing that players were being paid to purposefully injure others.

huge difference that people in here are ignoring and lends credence to my interpretation

Edited by Dago 3.0

two words:

plea bargain.

in this case it didn't work

edit: also, if you actually read Payton's apology, he apologizes for this happening under his watch, but he does not admit to knowing that players were being paid to purposefully injure others.

huge difference that people in here are ignoring and lends credence to my interpretation

So as HEAD COACH you shouldn't be in control enough of your team TO KNOW this crap was going on?? Please stop kidding yourself. I find it REALLY hard to believe that YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE Payton had no idea this was going on! REALLY??

REALLY??? blink.png

So as HEAD COACH you shouldn't be in control enough of your team TO KNOW this crap was going on?? Please stop kidding yourself. I find it REALLY hard to believe that YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE Payton had no idea this was going on! REALLY??

REALLY??? blink.png

did I say that or did you just put words in my mouth?

Maybe I should have clarified what I meant by if he knew what was going on or condoned it??

Come on Dago...stop kidding yourself brother!! laugh.png

I never said he didn't know about it. I made an observation about the way he worded his apology, I did not express my opinion on if he knew about what was going on

I am sure you have a brain somewhere in your cranium....you might actually try using it for a change

I never said he didn't know about it. I made an observation about the way he worded his apology, I did not express my opinion on if he knew about what was going on

I am sure you have a brain somewhere in your cranium....you might actually try using it for a change

Here we go...typical Saints fan resorting to trying to offend others when they are faced with a valid point outside of their silly little minds want to believe...rolleyes.gif You are really starting to look pretty foolish now. I understand your Black and Gold faith runs deep but come on dude!!