What Are You Contributing To Society?

JDaveG

The thing that kills me is how passive-aggressive she is. If you look at the kid's other videos, he has a ton of sweet gear, and he mixes his videos on Pro Tools.

He's 17. Where does the $$$ come from?

Someone's financing some of this (even if it's just mom putting up with him not being productive so he can blow all his cash on the gear). So why complain and whine about it if you're letting it happen?

Plus, he's talented. I mean seriously talented for a 17-year old. And not just as a player -- he's good at recording and mixing as well. Looks to me like mom's just a control freak.

The thing that kills me is how passive-aggressive she is. If you look at the kid's other videos, he has a ton of sweet gear, and he mixes his videos on Pro Tools.

Someone's financing some of this (even if it's just mom putting up with him not being productive so he can blow all his cash on the gear). So why complain and whine about it if you're letting it happen?

Plus, he's talented. I mean seriously talented for a 17-year old. And not just as a player -- he's good at recording and mixing as well. Looks to me like mom's just a control freak.

One day, he'll win a Grammy and she'll be ticked off that Junior didn't thank her when he accepted his award.

Yeah, but only douches that play teh brootz play ENGL's, so i guess his mom kinda has a point.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE!?!

Today, I am doing free work (yay salary!!) so that I can catch up on all of the paper work I need for my current project. I am not a techlead, but have to do all of that work because my team does not have a data techlead... So much paperwork and I am split between two teams... which is even more fun!!! But I get a nice paycheck, so I really have no room to complain....

I will then attempt to run 8 miles and see how my body feels and determine if I should try the tarheel 10 miler.

Today, I am doing free work (yay salary!!) so that I can catch up on all of the paper work I need for my current project. I am not a techlead, but have to do all of that work because my team does not have a data techlead... So much paperwork and I am split between two teams... which is even more fun!!! But I get a nice paycheck, so I really have no room to complain....

I will then attempt to run 8 miles and see how my body feels and determine if I should try the tarheel 10 miler.

Glad I'm not the only one at work doing salaried work today.