Lt Market Should Heat Up Now.

Creative

I'm convinced that we were never truly interested in any of the FA LTs.

In the immortal words of Donald Rumsfeld, "you go to war with the army you have, not the one that you wish you had".

I have a hard time accepting that quote during the offseason, lol.

Imagine having this guy at LT. He could handle everyone's assignment by himself lol. Seriously, I can't see us signing a free agent LT. Look for us to either address the position in the draft or just stick with what we got. It doesn't look as though they are to concerned about the position, it's mainly the fan base that is desperate to sign someone else. If the coaches felt their was a huge problem someone would've been cut by now to give us some room to sign someone else

hulk.gif

Imagine having this guy at LT. He could handle everyone's assignment by himself lol. Seriously, I can't see us signing a free agent LT. Look for us to either address the position in the draft or just stick with what we got. It doesn't look as though they are to concerned about the position, it's mainly the fan base that is desperate to sign someone else. If the coaches felt their was a huge problem someone would've been cut by now to give us some room to sign someone else

hulk.gif

LOL! Good one!

If we can manage to sign Mcneil to an incentive laden, Tatapu-ish contract, and his 2012 cap hit is the same as Baker's currently is, then do it, otherwise, we don't really have the money, since we still need to sign our draft picks and have money for injury signings during the season.

edit: the exception here would be if we resigned Grimes

Edited by hjerry