I Just Realized.. That X In Peoples Posts...

interesting in that I only see it in sigs of people with vid in their sigs. Which makes it awesome for my personal use of it!

No, if you hover over it, it works for any sig.

I have the option for your sig. I didn't exercise it. Basically I'm editing out T&A (work and my kids don't need to see that) and most video sigs.

Shoulda lived back in my grandparent's generation where you could sexually harass and make offcolored jokes. Seeing some of my fellow countrymen having hr big brother looking over their shoulder make me sad for America.

You can get around that by ending every sentence with "not there is anything wrong with that".

People in America scared of womens bodies. Sh*t's queer as f*ck.

It's totally queer. This is the queerest country in the world I bet.

I've come to realize that all that bullsh*t they feed you in school about how people sailed to this country and founded this country to practice religious "freedom" was, well, bullsh*t.

When they teach you this stuff in school they do so in a manner that makes you think these dudes were being persecuted and they were escaping some kind of tyrannical rule that wouldn't let them practice their beliefs.

Then, the older you get and the more you start to realize how truly weird people here react to nudity and sex, the more you realize that these people were coming here because everybody else realized how ******** and prudish and bizarrely sheltered they were. This country was founded on the beliefs of Victorian prudishness and that's the reason why the US went to red alert nuclear meltdown mode when Janet flopped her tit out on TV. Like there are probably people who had family meetings about that ****, and I'm willing to bet my lottery winnings on the fact that people put their kids in therapy over a black boob.

****, it doesn't even have to be nudity that causes everyone to flip upside down on the top of their skulls, all someone has to do in this country is put their middle finger up that is synonymous with a sexual act and people will rip their hair out.

It's just...gross and weird that people act like this here. I honestly have no explanation for it. It's 2012 and boobs are ******* awesome, get a hold of yourselves.

F*ck Puritans, their sensibilities and their work ethic. BO work bankers' hours. Literally. I live for weed and women. I'm a heathen. Pray for me.

Also I was talking about yoga pants in I can't remember which thread earlier today and I do just want to say white yoga pants >>>>>>>

tumblr_lzyuu4A7vO1rp9u4oo1_500.jpg

Even God would Like this post.

Also, am I the only person in the world who watched both halftime shows and did not see Janet's boob or MIA's middle finger? Both times I heard about it the next day on TV and the radio. Maybe I just don't pay attention that closely. Or maybe I saw it and it didn't even register because I'm not a gay who cares about stupid **** like that.

F*ck Puritans, their sensibilities and their work ethic. BO work bankers' hours. Literally. I live for weed and women. I'm a heathen. Pray for me.

Also I was talking about yoga pants in I can't remember which thread earlier today and I do just want to say white yoga pants >>>>>>>

tumblr_lzyuu4A7vO1rp9u4oo1_500.jpg

I might want to see her naked, but that there is just gonna leave a #### stain on those white pants, and in the history of the world, a #### stain has never been remotely sexy.