Kroy Biermann Avg. 3 Sks Per Season Can Nolan Squeeze Out More?

tobyd77

Kroy Biermann has been around the QB a lot according to PFF and I believe that Nolan can get more out of him than what we have seen in the last 4 years. The most production BVG has gotten out of him was

334 passing snaps

324 pass rushing snaps

5sks

6QBHits

18Hu

These numbers were pretty descent for him but I believe that Nolan can squeeze out a little more than that from Kroy this guy hangs around the QB a lot .in 2010 He had 34 hurries and 10 hits only amassing 3 sks he still spent a lot of time around the QB out of an increase role of 394 pass rush snaps and was involve on a total of 431 passing plays that season.

What do you guys think? Now I know that these stats are not exactly what the coaches are looking at but I feel that the give a good consensus of what Nolan is dealing with in Kroy.

I think kroy used right will be something special. The guy has 2 I INTs for TDs in 2 years With his hands in the dirt. I've thought since he was here he could be a LB. I don't think hes ever

gonna be the DE the coach's really wanted. I understand the thought as 4-3 DE have alot of value. But to me the guy is a playmaker and he needs to be able to play the ball instead of just rush the QB. As an outside 3-4 LB I think his sacks go up and I think he can make plays on the ball consistently. This guys hands are somthing special along with his ability to turn upfield after the interception is impressive.

Yes because Nolan will put him in the position to. Think about it. Abe is a lethal pass rush but he was the most dropped into coverage DE the last few years. That's not what you do with a top pass rusher. How many times is Allen or Ware in coverage?

I just find it odd that Kroy & Ray Edwards were both rated very high when it came to pass rushing then all of a sudden Ray came here and wasn't as aggressive as he was with the Vikes. Kroy also got less playing time and wasn't as aggressive as he had been. both players say that they were doing what their coach asked of them. hmmmmmm.

I can't wait to see the Nolan magic.

Hopefully it will be good enough to win a Bowl.

Yall boys trying to win a playoff game.

I'm trying to win a Bowl.

I'm runnin outta time.

I really don't trust none of these mofos.

The first one I'll trust is the one that brings a championship to the great state of Georgia, USA.

You know something FF1970. Sometimes you say something that I totally understand and agree with then there are other times when you say stuff and I can't understand it and don't agree with it.

I can't wait to see the Nolan magic.

Hopefully it will be good enough to win a Bowl.

Yall boys trying to win a playoff game.

I'm trying to win a Bowl.

I'm runnin outta time.

I really don't trust none of these mofos.

The first one I'll trust is the one that brings a championship to the great state of Georgia, USA.

You're still a youngster!

Kroy Biermann has been around the QB a lot according to PFF and I believe that Nolan can get more out of him than what we have seen in the last 4 years. The most production BVG has gotten out of him was

334 passing snaps

324 pass rushing snaps

5sks

6QBHits

18Hu

These numbers were pretty descent for him but I believe that Nolan can squeeze out a little more than that from Kroy this guy hangs around the QB a lot .in 2010 He had 34 hurries and 10 hits only amassing 3 sks he still spent a lot of time around the QB out of an increase role of 394 pass rush snaps and was involve on a total of 431 passing plays that season.

What do you guys think? Now I know that these stats are not exactly what the coaches are looking at but I feel that the give a good consensus of what Nolan is dealing with in Kroy.

Loving PFF aren't ya?

You're still a youngster!

Loving PFF aren't ya?

yes sir they may not be what the coaches are looking at but IMO they give me a good consensus of what our team is doing or haven't done that I feels has hurt this teams success since 2008 and I don't mind sharing with everyone.

Kroy has all the potential in the world to be a dominant pass rusher in the NFL. I think the scheme that Van Gorder had in play didn't really give him a chance to shine. With Nolan's new look defense and the possibility of running some 3-4 looks, I could easily see Kroy somewhere in the 8-9 sack range this year.