Join Me In Bidding Mr. Santorum's Presidential Campaign Adieu.

cnasty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not willing to wave goodbye to that campaign yet even if he will eventually fall, just because he wouldn't have been able to make it through half that speech without getting laughed out of the building if he didn't have people that will back him no matter what.

The things he actually has said are plenty to make me think he's a childish, immature, idiot:

http://www.hrc.org/press-releases/entry/rick-santorum-tells-boy-not-to-use-pink-bowling-ball

At a campaign event at a bowling alley in Wisconsin today, GOP presidential hopeful Rick Santorum told a boy who reached for a pink bowling ball: “You’re not gonna use the pink ball. We're not gonna let you do that. Not on camera.” Santorum went on to say “Friends don’t let friends use pink balls.” The comments were tweeted by Reuters reporter Sam Youngman.

Wow....really? rolleyes.gif

Conservatives and/or Republicans now have to remove "N" from the alphabet. Because if they pronounce an "N" they will be accused of using the "N" word.

Next topic.

You tell 'em, Bruh! If those thin-skinned blahs don't like being called nigs then they're just a bunch of goons. Is that Sanitorium's fault?

Yeah, I think the "blah people" was more telling than this. I heard "nig", but there's no reason for me to think he ever was going to use the "N" word or was even thinking it. Not sure what word he slipped on, but this particular incident is pretty weak sauce. There are better things to attack him over, IMO.

Edited by AcworthFalcFan

Yeah, I think the "blah people" was more telling than this. I heard "nig", but there's no reason for me to think he ever was going to use the "N" word or was even thinking it. Not sure what word he slipped on, but this particular incident is pretty weak sauce. There are better things to attack him over, IMO.

Quick! Name five words that start with "nig"!