Way To Early Prediction Thread

Durrtay

So where do you see the Falcons finishing this year? NO ONE wins the south 2 years in a row so that bodes well for us. Do we win the NFC? Are we the NFCS winners? Do we make wild card? Does the coaching changes make us miss the playoffs altogether? Let's hear it.

Slow start. First 3-5 games things look dismal, and this board melts down. Everyone wants Smitty and TD's head. After that, things warm up quickly. Defense starts looking scary, and offense gets it together. We win the NFC south, and hopefully one playoff game, but some other team gets red hot when it matters, and we lose in the NFC championship game.

Edited by FuhRealDoh

Slow start. First 3-5 games things look dismal, and this board melts down. Everyone wants Smitty and TD's head. After that, things warm up quickly. Defense starts looking scary, and offense gets it together. We win the NFC south, and hopefully one playoff game, but some other team gets red hot when it matters, and we lose in the NFC championship game.

As long as we don't play an eventual team in the Super Bowl in the first I'll be happy, lol.

Guest Negatorris

I think we could go 12-4 easily if we stay consistent. If Ryan gets blocking, and Koetter can incorporate screens into the offense, we will become an elite offense. I don't even need to speak on Nolan, though he has a TOUGH year to plan for: (NO 2x, CAR 2x, SD, DET, NY, DAL, PHI, DEN(maybe)) <--- These offenses will be dangerous as always.

10-6. We sweep the Saints and split the rest of our Division games. Beat a few teams they claim we shouldn't...New York and Detroit- perhaps with some luck-injuries- lose a heartbreaker to Philly- and at least win one playoff game. None of this is anything but going on a wild hunch- if we truly gel it could be much better than this- think we're in the second tier of contenders- same bracket as Philly, Detroit, New Orleans, Dallas and Chicago. I actually think one of the top teams: Green Bay, Giants or SF will regress and of course there will be some sleeper team that comes out of nowhere- not sure which one-

As always...it will make my life if we win the Super Bowl.

I could live with that. :)