Panther Fans Place Your Wagers

Ethos

Since you all seem to think Newton is going to have a better career than Manning just because he eclipsed his rookie record I want to see how much faith you have in Cam.

I will place a sig of Cam doing the superman on my profile if he wins one game against the Falcons this season, but if he fails to do so and we sweep you then you have to put a positive picture of Matt Ryan in your signature.

I'm waiting.... anyone?

Conditions

• Matt Ryan and Cam Newton must start and finish both games. If one doesn't start or is injured and doens't finish the game then the bet is invalid.
  • The losers signature has to be approved by other board members as a legitimate mark of shame.
  • Lastly, don't take this shiz too seriously it's just a bet. wink.png

Edited by IHateDunta

I'd advise panther fans to clear up a few things before agreeing to this in order to prevent any slithering out of the deal.

1. "if he wins one game against the falcons"

* Does that mean if the panthers win the game or does Cam have to win it single handedly?

* What if the panthers win but Cam has an awful game?

* What if he wins two or more games against the falcons?

* What if the panthers win and Cam does not play or leaves the game early?

Trust me, clear this up first. falcon fans, when backed into a corner, will try to convince you five really equals four.

Guest Negatorris

I will also participate in this bet, and to make it better, I'll put Cam as my avi, and some embarrassing pic of Matt as my sig.

Who's in?!

Edited by Undefendable

dude , they know

they know who owns their azz lol.....

and most times it gets ugly

dont know how to explain it, and they sure as **** dont lol

but the stats in this case dont lie

they tell the whole story

and its not pretty for Cats head to head vs Falcons

I don't wager on anything when it concerns the Panthers. Don't wager on things you love. Whether it be family, friends, or your team.

Rest assured though, I will be here to talk as much trash as humanly possible if we win, or take a verbal beating , if we get swept again.

Boy it sounds like someone likes Kentucky Fried 'substitute word here for Resse's actions'...LMAO

Alley.Baggett-04.jpg

Dumb *** I don't have 2 sig's to change If we lose. I can't take a bet on the same dam thing with 2 different people.

Sure you can, when one goes down put the other up. If you are so secure you will not be changing sigs anyways but your foes will have multiple Resse sigs. Wouldn't that be nice or does the panther loser mentality always kick in? We can see it does in your boy pox!

Alley.Baggett-04.jpg

Both people will expect to have the sig up for a whole season no need to short change anybody because your a Dumb ***.

I'd advise panther fans to clear up a few things before agreeing to this in order to prevent any slithering out of the deal.

1. "if he wins one game against the falcons"

* Does that mean if the panthers win the game or does Cam have to win it single handedly?

* What if the panthers win but Cam has an awful game?

* What if he wins two or more games against the falcons?

* What if the panthers win and Cam does not play or leaves the game early?

Trust me, clear this up first. falcon fans, when backed into a corner, will try to convince you five really equals four.

REALLY???? When did that ever happen? Oh...wait, never mind.biggrin.png

Thats rich coming from a Saints fan. These days they will try and convince you 50,000 (pages) equals 0 (proof).

Most delusional fan base on the planet this offseason.