Who Was A Worse Fa Signing....peerless Price Or Dunta Robinson?

MrJay

lol i think Peerless. We spent a buttload of money on that scrub who couldnt catch it unless it hit him in the chest. Atleast dunta has provided some type of support in the secondary. Price was a total waste. I could see how some may think Dunta though

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pointless Price by faaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Vick gets a little of the blame cause at that time he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn but ol' Pointless might be one of the worst FAs in our franchise's history.

Dunta on the other hand while maybe a little disappointing for what he's paid is a very serviceable corner and under a new system he still has the room to improve in his time with the red and black.

Price, hands down!!!...if you bring Dunta here and put him in a scheme that plays to his abilities as a man corner with agression, I think he does better...time will tell, because this is some of what Nolan does. Instead we put him in a system that played to his weakness. This would be akin to trading a 1st for Peerless Price and playing him at RB and wondering why he's not producing.