These People Need To Stfu...they're Not Helping The Situation.

STFU! He was hunted down. I am starting to put the pieces together. This not about organs and what not. This is about a white jewish man who hunted down a black kid and the white man's father being some type of elite figure. Zimmerman's dad might be the real person of interest. Who is he and what circles does he run in? For them not to have an arrest is some elite sh*t. He is the one I am interested in. I think he has his hand in this case a lot more than giving.

STFU! He was hunted down. I am starting to put the pieces together. This not about organs and what not. This is about a white jewish man who hunted down a black kid and the white man's father being some type of elite figure. Zimmerman's dad might be the real person of interest. Who is he and what circles does he run in? For them not to have an arrest is some elite sh*t. He is the one I am interested in. I think he has his hand in this case a lot more than giving.

He is partly Hispanic. He might have been attacked. I am not excusing or endorsing his actions whatsoever, but to say that this was an "execution" does not square with the facts known so far. That kind of rhetoric is irresponsible and extremist. Yes, they need to STFU and let the legal authorities handle this.

You can't even argue this. When things aren't arguable and it's odd even for this situation, this normally means the elite is involved. I might be wrong and I will say that but something about this guy. How does he live in this neighborhood when it seems like his only job is a neighborhood watch guy.

You can't even argue this. When things aren't arguable and it's odd even for this situation, this normally means the elite is involved. I might be wrong and I will say that but something about this guy. How does he live in this neighborhood when it seems like his only job is a neighborhood watch guy.

I'm not saying that Zimmerman is right. In fact, I said that Zimmerman probably committed a crime. But "execution"??? Please. That's irresponsible and dangerous rhetoric coming from the Democrats. They need to STFU and let the legal process take its course. If the "stand your ground" law is bad then it will come out. But Zimmerman did not "execute" Martin.

Is he a fake jew?

He is partly Hispanic. He might have been attacked. I am not excusing or endorsing his actions whatsoever, but to say that this was an "execution" does not square with the facts known so far. That kind of rhetoric is irresponsible and extremist. Yes, they need to STFU and let the legal authorities handle this.

Dude, he's white. I had a bus driver who had kids and raised all of them as white. One seemed like an okay guy till him and a couple racists tried to jump me for no reason only for my friend who was a D1 prospect in Football jumped in and they ran. This isn't Black people. When you are mixed with White and your not Black, more than likely you will identify with Whites in America. Your mother will raise you as one. Your father will as well. Just an much easier life in America.

It's just irresponsible. It's taking action to a serious issue. A severely serious issue.

I'm not saying that Zimmerman is right. In fact, I said that Zimmerman probably committed a crime. But "execution"??? Please. That's irresponsible and dangerous rhetoric coming from the Democrats. They need to STFU and let the legal process take its course. If the "stand your ground" law is bad then it will come out. But Zimmerman did not "execute" Martin.

When you go to a person with ill intent and then shoot him or her. That's an execution.

Please tell me how?

Because no one knows what Zimmerman's intent was going in to the situation, and assuming that you do is completely asinine. That doesn't excuse him from being prosecuted to the full extent, but this is the farthest thing from an execution. Any attempt to state otherwise is you, or anyone else trying to be a shock-jock.

In America, it's a race. What type of drugs are you doing now?

Mostly whiskey. You?

I was mocking your previous statement about "raising them white", in case you couldn't tell. White is a race (which isn't a scientific concept in itself, by the way), not a way one can be raised.

You might have missed my first question- is Zimmerman a "fake jew"?

Mostly whiskey. You?

I was mocking your previous statement about "raising them white", in case you couldn't tell. White is a race (which isn't a scientific concept in itself, by the way), not a way one can be raised.

You might have missed my first question- is Zimmerman a "fake jew"?

In America, you can be raised to identify with certain cultures no matter your race but when one of them is white, it's generally obvious. You already received my answer, quit trolling and give real questions or opinions.

Because no one knows what Zimmerman's intent was going in to the situation, and assuming that you do is completely asinine. That doesn't excuse him from being prosecuted to the full extent, but this is the farthest thing from an execution. Any attempt to state otherwise is you, or anyone else trying to be a shock-jock.

They always get away.

He looks high and drunk.

F**king c**ns!

Really son? Really? Really? You ain't s**t.

I think that's how a lot of people feel, like, just let all the facts come out. Problem is, those people get shouted down, called racist. It's like if you question whether it was murder you're for killing black people. It's Rodney King all over again. People reacting, overcome with emotion. Reason and decency are no where to be found.

They always get away.

He looks high and drunk.

F**king c**ns!

Really son? Really? Really? You ain't s**t.

So I guess every time a person uses some racially-insensitive term then they intend to kill that person? None of those describe any type of intent other than his desire to continue following Smith. You're reaching here, badly. Situation is already bad enough that it doesn't require people bringing up nonsense like this. Unless there is audio or witness testimony of Zimmerman saying he intended to shoot and kill the kid, then it is impossible to know his intent. I.m.p.o.s.s.i.b.l.e.

So I guess every time a person uses some racially-insensitive term then they intend to kill that person? None of those describe any type of intent other than his desire to continue following Smith. You're reaching here, badly. Situation is already bad enough that it doesn't require people bringing up nonsense like this. Unless there is audio or witness testimony of Zimmerman saying he intended to shoot and kill the kid, then it is impossible to know his intent. I.m.p.o.s.s.i.b.l.e.

He followed and stalked the kid...

He chased the KID down...

He shot the kid...

In the upper chest area...

Generally that's an execution styled attack.

To say you do not know his intent given the situation is n.a.i.v.e.

In America, you can be raised to identify with certain cultures no matter your race but when one of them is white, it's generally obvious. You already received my answer, quit trolling and give real questions or opinions.

Thanks for the heads-up. What are these obvious traits of one being raised to identify with whites?

He shot the kid...

An execution is a pre-meditated act of killing, meaning he would have had to gone in to the entire situation intending to kill Smith, which is a stretch in itself. And no, you absolutely do not know his intent other than to continue following the kid and confront him. I'm beginning to think you don't actually understand what the word entails.

EDIT: And really? Shooting someone in the chest is generally constituted as an "execution styled" attack? Where in the **** has this ever been said or proven to be true besides your own warped mind?

He shot the kid...

Chased the kid? I saw that cowgirl Rep. from FL say Zim tackled him, but haven't seen nor heard any other news indicating TM was "chased"

An execution is a pre-meditated act of killing, meaning he would have had to gone in to the entire situation intending to kill Smith, which is a stretch in itself. And no, you absolutely do not know his intent other than to continue following the kid and confront him. I'm beginning to think you don't actually understand what the word entails.

EDIT: And really? Shooting someone in the chest is generally constituted as an "execution styled" attack? Where in the **** has this ever been said or proven to be true besides your own warped mind?

He was setting the situation up for an execution. Hence the calls and what not. Believe me, it's called an execution styled attack. It wasn't a hit obviously but it was an execution styled attack.