Twenty Years Ago...

capologist

April 29th the Rodney King trial ended and the LA riots began. Keep in mind that this was well before social media. Are you too young to remember that day?

I do fear that the Trayvon Martin case could very well spark not just a Florida riot but nationwide due to social media, etc.

Opinions?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed., if there are riots im hitting up the ferrari dealership lol

Why steal something that could be so easily recovered? I often wonder what it'd be like to loot. Like, do looters have trouble with other looters taking their shlt? Or is there some sort of courtesy where whoever gets there first has dibs.

Why steal something that could be so easily recovered? I often wonder what it'd be like to loot. Like, do looters have trouble with other looters taking their shlt? Or is there some sort of courtesy where whoever gets there first has dibs.

Plus you can't fit much swag in a Ferrari. Better off stealing a bigass van and loading it to the gills.

Not sure about looter etiquette. Honestly it seems like just parking the van outside of a store and looting the looters might be the way to go. Less work.

And how come nobody ever loots banks?

If there are riots it won't just be because of the Martin case... That might be the catalyst but this country has been on the edge of a revolt for the past 6 years...Unlike the King riot it won't just be poor Blacks and Latinos kicking up dust...The Tea Party and Occupy Movement will probably get their pound of flesh as well...This country has been on the road to anarchy for a long time.. It's only a matter of time...

Plus you can't fit much swag in a Ferrari. Better off stealing a bigass van and loading it to the gills.

Not sure about looter etiquette. Honestly it seems like just parking the van outside of a store and looting the looters might be the way to go. Less work.

And how come nobody ever loots banks?

Banks usually go on lock down :)

That said if the zombie take over happens I am taking a bank down for when society comes back....If it doesn't I would still be rich and start my own country in which I would start a war with Your country over coconuts.

Banks usually go on lock down smile.png

That said if the zombie take over happens I am taking a bank down for when society comes back....If it doesn't I would still be rich and start my own country in which I would start a war with Your country over coconuts.

LOL. Be warned- my minister of defense Deisel knows karate. His ninja midget armies will defend the coconuts to the death.

Waaay too young.

Would be nice to get a free ipad and some videos game though....,.

What's stopping you? If you are so terrible a person as to steal from someone in a crisis, why sit around and wait? Just go steal from someone now, and then you can complain from prison about how the system isn't fair because you weren't just handed an iPad.