Toby's 3Ps Participation+Performance=Production

tobyd77

I was bored when this came to mind so I'm going to talk about this.A lot of talk is being made about Lofton is gone why did we resign guys that can't play who are we going to draft and so forth. I read an article today from the AJC about how the Falcon new coaching staff will get the best out of the vets on the team.

http://blogs.ajc.com/mark-bradley-blog/2012/03/28/the-falcons-in-2012-the-same-players-with-better-coaching/

First of all I was getting tired of hearing MM say we got out coached or Smitty say we did not control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

I have a belief that first of all the first step to winning football games for the Falcons is participation. We can't have players who don't want to be involved in the game because their minds are not in it resulting in dropped passes because their not secure in the coaching. We need that mental toughness back from 2008 and many of us would agree to that.

The next thing is better performance meaning these coaches need to remind these guys that what you put on film will follow you all your career and may even get you cut if we don't like what we see and that fans didn't buy season tickets or tickets period to watch you have run a route are drop TDs that were clearly within your reach when you weren't doing that before.

These coaches need to get these guys coached up to the level they know and we know they can play and if they do that then it leads me to my next p production. There is enough on tape for these coaches to go by to get the max out of this team. Production to the max is what I want to see production production production that when they leave that field they came off leaving everything they got out there day in and day out.

I was bored when this came to mind so I'm going to talk about this.A lot of talk is being made about Lofton is gone why did we resign guys that can't play who are we going to draft and so forth. I read an article today from the AJC about how the Falcon new coaching staff will get the best out of the vets on the team.

http://blogs.ajc.com...etter-coaching/

First of all I was getting tired of hearing MM say we got out coached or Smitty say we did not control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.

I have a belief that first of all the first step to winning football games for the Falcons is participation. We can't have players who don't want to be involved in the game because their minds are not in it resulting in dropped passes because their not secure in the coaching. We need that mental toughness back from 2008 and many of us would agree to that.

The next thing is better performance meaning these coaches need to remind these guys that what you put on film will follow you all your career and may even get you cut if we don't like what we see and that fans didn't buy season tickets or tickets period to watch you have run a route are drop TDs that were clearly within your reach when you weren't doing that before.

These coaches need to get these guys coached up to the level they know and we know they can play and if they do that then it leads me to my next p production. There is enough on tape for these coaches to go by to get the max out of this team. Production to the max is what I want to see production production production that when they leave that field they came off leaving everything they got out there day in and day out.

Inspiring. Reminds me of the 5 Ds of Dodgeball.