**exclusive Footage Of George Zimmerman From The Night Of The Trayvon Murder!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There is about a one-minute gap during which police say they're not sure what happened.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words.

Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police. Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose, according to the account he gave police.

Zimmerman fell to the ground and Trayvon got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk, he told police.

Zimmerman began yelling for help.

Several witnesses heard those cries, and there has been a dispute about whether they came from Zimmerman or Trayvon.

Lawyers for Trayvon's family say it was Trayvon, but police say their evidence indicates it was Zimmerman.

One witness, who has since talked to local television news reporters, told police he saw Zimmerman on the ground with Trayvon on top, pounding him — and was unequivocal that it was Zimmerman who was crying for help.

Zimmerman then shot Trayvon once in the chest at very close range, according to authorities.

When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head.

Paramedics gave him first aid but he said he did not need to go to the hospital. He got medical care the next day."

Well now.....

And this so for sure the night in question??

No doubt!

I know alot of folks under 175 who could easily take down a 225 guy. Zimmerman most certainly bears some responsibilitys for Trayvons death, and its up to law enforcement and the DA to figure what the facts are, here. This does not seem to be a malicious event, as the media hype would have us believe.

Really?

Martin's father says "they are still disrespecting my son"

I pose this question; What is this obsession with being "disrespected"? Why do some people feel the need to assault others who they perceive as being disrespectful. I've seen Real Housewives go at each other , go on and on and on and on about "you ain't gonna disrespect me"

Is it some sort of God-complex that makes some people feel they're above being disrespected and if they are they will 'smite' thee? How many people kill are are killed over this maniacal concept of "being disrespected"?

As the evidence trickles in, your assumption is being proven wrong. I want you people to just come out and admit that if someone asked you what you were doing, you'd allow them to walk away, follow them, then attack and assault the SOB that disrespected you by asking you a question or two.

The media is now trying to cover their *** by saying the same thing you are that Zim was the aggressor simply because he approached Martin to ask him what he was doing out in his neighborhood. There is evidence Martin was the aggressor, that he followed Zim back to his vehicle and assaulted him. Self defense laws were enacted for cases exactly like this, so if you shoot someone attacking you, criminal charges can't be filed.

We at least agree how absurd it is for the media to portray Martin as the small helpless child and Zim as the hulking BA who could never get "owned" as you put it by Martin.

I think if the altercation had been filmed and posted on YouTube and Zim had not been armed, Martin would be hailed a hero for assaulting someone for having the audacity to ask him what he was doing. I can see the title now...Young man gets disrespected and shows old dude what time it is. I think some of you guys support the idea that if disrespected, attack, assault, beat a head on the ground. Which brings me back to my original point. Keepin it real is the fastest way to 6 ft hole

But we are getting the other side of the story through witness statements. I chose the name truthhurts because the truth hurt me. I felt totally duped by the media and it was easy for me to believe someone shot a totally innocent black man. It happens all the time, the police do it, whites do it, blacks do it.

I guess I started out trying to say that beating someone up because they disrespected you can get you killed and it looks more and more like that's exactly what happened in this case.

I had my mind made up, I was totally convinced that this was just another case of murder of a black youth. But as the facts changed so did my opinion. Some people could be shown a video with audio, have Trayvon's ghost and God tell them what happened and their opinion would not change. It's a character flaw, a serious weakness not to be able to admit when you're wrong. I was wrong twice, once for believing the hype and a second time for infusing race into the issue. Takes a stronger man to say "sorry I was wrong" than to clock somebody for cursing you or talking to your GF, which is why I find it humorous that some people fancy themselves as BAs cause they don't "take no ****" yet have never changed their mind or apologized for being wrong.

But wait... I thought you "signed up to find out why the falcons hadn't signed a top tier olineman!!! LIAR!

Exposed!!!

You are seriously misguided. I also think you are a liar. I don't for one second believe you are new to these boards and only came around to "see why we hadn't signed a top tier Olineman"

Then I'm in good company because you don't believe Martin committed suicide either.

I wouldn't want to be on any side you did "believe"

I did join to find out if we were going to get any FA OL. But now I wonder what your preoccupation with my reason for joining is. Why did you join? Am I not allowed to post here, only on the the Falcons part? Are you feeling "disrespected" by my presence? Does it make you want to sneak up behind me and assault me? Beat my head on the ground because I have a differing opinion? Please, do tell friend, what's going through your mind?

Edited by Stylo 2.0

So, a neighborhood watch person approaches someone late at night to inquire what they're up to and they deserve to get beaten? What if he hadn't shot? Would Trayvon had continued beating his head until his brains spilled out? Who among us if armed with a weapon would allow a stranger to get on top of us and beat our head? Would you think, "Gee, the police told me not to get out, I guess I deserve to get beaten to death"? Not no, but **** no! We all would have shot the person on top of us beating us. Now, I can see some people not approaching Trayvon and waiting for the police, but it's not a crime to walk up to someone and ask them what they're doing?

They both were well within their rights to do what they were doing, things escalated when it got physical and all evidence supports the fact Trayvon instigated the physical confrontation.

What about the argument that Trayvon was a puny punk who would cower in the face of the 'hulking' older Zimmerman? Worse than laughable, anyone who's been 17 knows better. Anyone who's been in fights, witnessed fights knows it's actually a rarity for the larger person to win.

Seems like this is one of those cases that no matter what evidence, if any, is brought forward that would clear Zimmerman it will be dismissed by those who have already decided he is guilty. Like I said before, he has already been convicted in the court of public opinion.

Did you watch the video? Do you see ANY evidence to support the police reports/Zimmerman's statement?

I watched the video and I did not see anything but the video is not the best quality, the lighting is poor, the angle could be better and he is a bit far from the camera. Also, it is not for me to decide if he guilty or innocent based on "evidence" that people decide to post on the internet.

If you have to perform mental gymnastics like this to prove yourself impartial...It kind of does the opposite.