Thank You Bucs, For Having The Only Balls In The Nfl

As has been reported, the teams took a vote on the Cowboys Redskins penalties and 30 agreed on the penalty. Like Rich guys are going to turn down a million+ cash and more cap space.

Anyway only the Bucs refused to vote yay or nay.

Im happy all the others voted, it makes collusion charges even more clear. But congrats to the Bucs for at least showing a semblance of a spine. Can't wait till this bites the other teams in the ###.

I was talking to a cowboy fan last night and I speculated that either the Saints or raiders had abstained from voting. That would have made sense but it was the Bucs. However, don't go praising them yet PP, the only reason they abstained was because they felt like the Saints and raiders should have lost salary cap space too. Not like they were down for your cause or anything.

Did u really expect owners.to disagree with goodell and Mara.?

No, I already said I don't expect them to turn down free money and more cap space either.

But they will be crying when its their turn to get screwed. Believe that.

And I seriously doubt the Bucs are doing this except in a CYA way.

Because I also think it will be brought up about teams spending well below the cap and sitting on money and profit sharing money.

Dallas, who except for this year has never signed a lot od FA's didn't that year either. It just frontloaded the Miles Austin contract, EXACTLY the way the bears did Peppers,when they paid him 30 Million with a huge chunk upfront and like 900,000 a year after that.

Wonder why the bears went by unscathed? At any rate, it was an uncapped year so you cannot break rules that do not exist.

Congrats to the 29 owneres who engaged in collusion tho. Im sure congress will be knocking soon.And that always works out well.

I was talking to a cowboy fan last night and I speculated that either the Saints or raiders had abstained from voting. That would have made sense but it was the Bucs. However, don't go praising them yet PP, the only reason they abstained was because they felt like the Saints and raiders should have lost salary cap space too. Not like they were down for your cause or anything.

ye, I know they are covering that ### in case a lawsuit hits or uNDER spending id brought up.

Well Goodell said that he wasn't concerned with under spending in 2010 so there's more to them abstaining than that.

But the point is theres a spending floor in the new CBA and they are sticking it to Wasington and Dallas because they said the exeeded the cap of the new CBA, which they say is retroactive to the uncapped year. Now if the ceiling is retroactive, why not the floor? seems like protection to the collusion clubs to me.

And why, if there is no concern with underspending, should those clubs who underspend still receive profit sharing just to line their wallets with?

This whole thing is going to raise a MUCH bigger stink than whatever these two clubs did that did not break one single rule.

Maybe cam will keep the panthers in town for another 10 years.

Psl will keep them in town for 50 smart ***. You should be happy the league helped you from signing more old defender.

Edited by Resse

And to answer my question. I say they've drafted 3 so far.

Spencer excellent against the run.

Jenkins made probowl in 09 and had solid year last season while playing through multiple injuries.

Lee will be the leader in the middle on the defense starting this year and into the future.

Signed?

None but hopefully Carr fits that bill, but contrary to popular belief Jones hasn't been much of a player in FA through out his history with the team. Aside from 05(?) when he signed Like 5 players this has been the most active he's ever been. Signing 7 players.

Then you should be Happy instead of signing another Keith brookings type you can build from the draft.

As has been reported, the teams took a vote on the Cowboys Redskins penalties and 30 agreed on the penalty. Like Rich guys are going to turn down a million+ cash and more cap space.

Anyway only the Bucs refused to vote yay or nay.

Im happy all the others voted, it makes collusion charges even more clear. But congrats to the Bucs for at least showing a semblance of a spine. Can't wait till this bites the other teams in the ###.

More than obliged to help out! We have a soft spot for the NFC East, seeing as we smoked the Eagles in the NFC Championship in 2002 to get the the Super Bowl!wink.png

So what did you expect when 29 other teams did what the league asked and a couple of teams decided to pee all over it?

because what the other teams did was ILLEGAL : Collusion, and what the two teams did was not even against NFL rules, much less illegal and those are the two that got punished? Yea, seems fair.

But as I said, I am glad it will make it much easier to prove a collusion case.

because what the other teams did was ILLEGAL : Collusion, and what the two teams did was not even against NFL rules, much less illegal and those are the two that got punished? Yea, seems fair.

But as I said, I am glad it will make it much easier to prove a collusion case.

LMAO.... So basically what you are saying is that as an NFL owner, Jerry Jones happily participates in collusion unless it benifits him?

Remember, collusion is what the players were claiming when they planned on destroying the NFL as we know it.

But hey, I understand your frustration. The salary cap has seemed to been harsh to Jones.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by

WhenFalconsWin

laugh.png

Smart Move, I get the feeling you're not the only one. I can't simply because he's the antithesis of all that is right and good in the NFL with longtime, diehard fans. SOMEONE has to standup for what is RIGHT with nimrods like that!

Like trying to be an utmost supporter of TWO TEAMS! It's called being a low life ***** that's simply trying to cover their bases in case one of 'em tanks it. A complete lack of the character which makes up a fan that supports his team through it all! Wonder when we'll see ANOTHER photo of his OTHER teams Lombardi Trophies.

The Cowboys and skids put a ton of money into the revenue sharing that teams like the panthers falcons and bucs benefit from. I'm sure there's a group of owners that would love to do away with it and im sure they put more effort in to trying to do away with it when the next cba comes around. Thankfully it's about 10 yrs away

I promise you my Friend Jerry Richardson doesn't need Synder nor Jones Money and has more pull and Power in the NFL then both.

Can he cure cancer though?

And maybe he's doesn't need their money now, but over the last 15-20 years I'm sure it came in handy at some point given he has one of the newest franchises in the league.

Again Must I explain what a PSL is and the fact he owns his Stadium.