What Type Of Offense Will We Run, And Who Will Fit It Better, Turner Or Quizz?

sharky

I astill think Turner has some good stuff left but so he have enough for the type of system we will run. What type of offense that is, I really don't know but if it's more of a speedy offense, will Turner be better suited for it, or Quizz? Personally I think Quizz who has the speed, power, quickness, vision and balance to pretty much fit any coordinator's scheme. That's just my thought, what's yours

I still can't understand why so many people want to take the rock out of Turner's hands.

For me, it's because we are undefeated when Ryan has a rating of 100 or better. This is a QB driven league and we have a QB to compete in this league. It's time to finally give the keys to the offense.

For me, it's because we are undefeated when Ryan has a rating of 100 or better. This is a QB driven league and we have a QB to compete in this league. It's time to finally give the keys to the offense.

If you think Ryan is gonna get a 100+ passer rating every game you are smokin sherm bro. Dude has never had more than seven 100+ PR games in a single season. Eli had six last year and won a Bowl. By the way Ryan threw the ball more than Eli, Rodgers, Rivers and many more. You wanna go all they way pass happy don't you? Throwing more doesn't guarantee a higher passer rating.

If you think Ryan is gonna get a 100+ passer rating every game you are smokin sherm bro. Dude has never had more than seven 100+ PR games in a single season. Eli had six last year and won a Bowl. By the way Ryan threw the ball more than Eli, Rodgers, Rivers and many more. You wanna go all they way pass happy don't you? Throwing more doesn't guarantee a higher passer rating.

I knew you were going to bring up Ryan's pass attempts lol one of the only things you can fall back on. Find me where I said "We need to throw the ball more" in that post. I said we need to ride Ryan more.

But I'm smoking whatever you are smoking if you think Turner is getting 100 yards a game as well. We have lost when Turner gained 100 yards. We have NEVER lost when we rode Ryan's back. Yea he hasn't had more than 7 in a season, which is a tough feat as you point out by Eli, but he had ten games over 90.

Guest Negatorris

Quizz will be more productive than Turner in the screen game, and in the passing game. He may even be equal to him in the running game. Koetter has turned MJD to a top 3 RB, and Quizz has a similar build.

Why is everyone assuming Quizz is the next JJD or something? Dude had like ONE good run last year and i have yet to see him break a tackle or show any explosiveness. He's still an average back to me. Snelling is better

He breaks tackles at a greater rate than Michael Turner according to PFF.

oh really? Who holds the record for Most broken tackles in a season? ... Michael Turner, 44 ...

Look like you set them up pretty good for that one. I still say Quizz would be a much better running than Turner b/c of what I said ealier. Oh yeah, and he's much younger.

He was given the ball on the outside alot as well, where Turner blast right up the middle with lil help from the oline. Rodgers was put into a spot to break tackles. Turn was just gonna run people over.

Just saying. Im not a stat guy and i dont usually go debate stats because their is people who keep up with them way more than me. But if i recall Rodgers was best at catching and his actually rushing rayds where worse than Snelling and Turner.

If thats actually the case then expanding his catching role will make him a better up the middle runner. When he is in people will expect pass or pitch or something else besides straight running up the middle. But Turner is the exact opposite effect and thats why Turner needs to improve on his catching.