Mike Smith On Our D

atljbo

Adam Caplan@caplannfl

Got the impression, even without him saying it, that Smith is expecting Nolan to be much more aggressive.

Adam Caplan@caplannfl

So if you're a #Falcons fan, you should be excited to see what Nolan will do on defense this season.

Adam Caplan@caplannfl

Also on the Falcons D, Smith indicated there will be some differences from years past in 3rd down packages with personnel etc with Nolan.

Adam Caplan@caplannfl

Falcons: I asked Mike Smith about Tatupu, he said his workout was really strong, change of direction was really good.

good to hear. Really looking forward to the D this year.

Me too.....the *****' bag John Kincaide does not think the Falcons are allowed to dare to dream there defense will be better with solid coaching - he thinks Mularkey/BVG were "just fine".......

I think coaching is underrated - i also think we were not getting the most out of our defense because of the passive schemes BVG/Smith ran.

Me too.....the *****' bag John Kincaide does not think the Falcons are allowed to dare to dream there defense will be better with solid coaching - he thinks Mularkey/BVG were "just fine".......

I think coaching is underrated - i also think we were not getting the most out of our defense because of the passive schemes BVG/Smith ran.

I don;'t even live in Atlanta and I know what a tool bag he is.

Nolan is going to be our littoral wild card. With his experience in both the 3-4 and 4-3 it is going to make it very very hard to game plan for us.

I have a feeling we may have 6 DB's on the field in the back 7 with Spoon.... I can see usdrafting a guy like Trumaine Johnson.. Playing him at CB/NB and Safety.... Move him to Safety and bring William Moore up and play him as a LB.....

We can be very creative

Guest TheIdowu

I never had a problem with BVG. I had a problem with the position coaches. BVG called good games consistently. It was the players who needed coaching and that is the position coaches' job.

I never had a problem with BVG. I had a problem with the position coaches. BVG called good games consistently. It was the players who needed coaching and that is the position coaches' job.

The communication between the backers and DB's killed us. I have never seen so many receivers running free through our defense. DISGUSTING!