It Has Been 4 Years... Does Ryan Still Wear The Qb Wrist Band With All The Plays On It?

Big Bubba

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He hardly ever goes to the wristband. It's mainly there for when we run the no-huddle. Which out of all the QB's you listed, only one does it with any frequency. You can bet your *** it's not Cam either.

Nice fishing topic though.

He either wears the qb wrist band or he doesn't. No fishing needs to be done. Facts are facts.

You know who else wears one, Tom Brady.

True.. Brady is a HOFer. Then again, to overcome his inability to learn a playbook on his own, the guy is pretty clutch in the postseason. 3 SB wins in 5 SB appearances. If I recall, he was clutch at close to the beginning of his career.

I noticed that Cam doesn't wear one, Rivers doesn't wear one. Brees doesn't wear one, Rodgers doesn't... etc...etc..

Does Ryan still wear one?

There is zero chance that Cam will ever wear one since he will never be allowed to call his own plays.

If they ever give Cam one they probably want to draw exactly what a screen pass is supposed to look like. He's apparently going to be doing that a lot this season and he appeared to forget exactly how that worked when he was in Atlanta.

If they ever give Cam one they probably want to draw exactly what a screen pass is supposed to look like. He's apparently going to be doing that a lot this season and he appeared to forget exactly how that worked when he was in Atlanta.

Cam has all of the plays on his laptop - you know, the one he 'picked up' in college.

Guest Dtan. Man with a Plan

Let's be real here folks.

I'm no Ryan homer but come on.

Do you think the wristband is there more for Matty's benefit or for Roddy and Julio's?

Let's compare their respective wonderlics.

And try to bring some semblance of objectivity to there boards.

Guys.... guys. It's not Ryan's fault that he doesn't have the brain power to memorize the 12 plays that MM called over four seasons.. Please, stop blaming him. He is who he is.

Wonder if he ties a piece of string around his finger to help him remember the one or two no huddle plays he has called over the last 4 years? I would. Pieces of string helps us all.

Edited by pox 08

Guys.... guys. It's not Ryan's fault that he doesn't have the brain power to memorize the 12 plays that MM called over four seasons.. Please, stop blaming him. He is who he is.

Wonder if he ties a piece of string around his finger to help him remember the one or two no huddle plays he has called over the last 4 years? I would. Pieces of string helps us all.

I didn't want to do it but:

Gruden interviews Cam: http://youtu.be/I5rP8-pkMX8

. And right after that he has 1 of the best rookie qb season ever with no offseason. So how stupid are you for bringing up the gurden ****. Blaine gabbert look good on there thoe. How did that work out.

On a stat sheet, the same year half the quarterbacks in the league that make it through the season have career years.

Edited by Serge