Help With Google

Ok. I don't know where to get help with this and I'm starting to get really pissed. I have this minor problem that is about to drive me bonkers. Everytime I go to Google it doesn't load up fully and then when I click on sign-in I get this error message that says page requested is invalid. Then click I click on help from that screen I get an error message that says 404 page not found.

I have tried many different browsers (IE, Firefox and Chrome) and still get the same error messages. I tried deleting my internet history and cookies and still get the same error messages. I tried resetting my internet settings and still get the same error messages. I've restored my computer to a previous restore point and I still get the same error messages. The only thing I haven't done is completely restore my computer to factory settings. I really don't want to do that but it appears I will have to.

I have no problems accessing any other sites but just Google and it's not my account. My account is working just fine on a different computer.

http://74.125.224.72/Copy, paste...report what happens.

Google came up just fine. What the freak? But then I clicked on sign in and got the same error message about page being invalid. But before I couldn't even get the word Google on my computer. I really am stunned at how that can come up as Google but www.google.com doesn't.

type error 404 into Google to figure out how to fix this Google problem lol.

Warning: Googling a Google problem may lead you into some sort of inception-like Google limbo. Try this at your own risk.

I have done so many error searches on Google that I am about Googled out. Google has to have the worst help setup ever. Instead of having a question and answer type system the only have a help forum that's about as useful as trying to walk on water.

You have a DNS problem. The start simple fix, unplug you DSL/Cable modem, unplug your router, shutdown pc, wait 90 seconds. Plug in modem, wait on DSL/Internet light to stay lit, plug in router, boot PC. This should clear all internal DNS caching. If that doesn't work though, things get a little more complex.

You have a DNS problem. The start simple fix, unplug you DSL/Cable modem, unplug your router, shutdown pc, wait 90 seconds. Plug in modem, wait on DSL/Internet light to stay lit, plug in router, boot PC. This should clear all internal DNS caching. If that doesn't work though, things get a little more complex.

I'll try that. Right now I just downloaded Norton Power Easer. Some people said that fixed their problem. I'll give it a shot then try what you said next.

I was going to suggest going on google to google a fix for it. glqd you got it worked out.

This site gives me error message about every 5 posts.

when I try to post a new topic it says something stupid like " the topic you are trying to view cannot be found"

Just pure retardation.

Yeah. This site just sucks period!