Payton Will Return To The Saints

SaintRay

Does it ever ******* end?!?

We have not even had the draft yet and you're already predicting what happens in the post-season?

Talk to WRW, he's already predicting a 12-4 record and multiple playoff wins for the Falcons in 2012.rolleyes.gif

Can you photo shop a Super Bowl ring on this guy? That would have been classic.

Sure, would you also want an asterisk next to it or no?

If reports come down that Sean Payton is communicating with the Saints, is abusing vicodin or chewing massive amounts of juicy fruit, that will be dealt with and dealt with harshly. Those kind of things will not be tolerated.

Roger Dat!

Talk to WRW, he's already predicting a 12-4 record and multiple playoff wins for the Falcons in 2012.rolleyes.gif

I would like to start a petition on RC. It would make WR/FW a fan of WR/FW not a particular team, whose fan-base is getting just a little tired of all the checks his mouth/fingers are writing.

Although it might be a little confusing at first, I'm sure the true Falcons fans would appreciate it. Heck, I'll even pay to print up a couple of shirts and hats he could wear. I'm not sure what the WR/FW team logo should be, maybe a buzzard or jack-***.

I would like to start a petition on RC. It would make WR/FW a fan of WR/FW not a particular team, whose fan-base is getting just a little tired of all the checks his mouth/fingers are writing.

Although it might be a little confusing at first, I'm sure the true Falcons fans would appreciate it. Heck, I'll even pay to print up a couple of shirts and hats he could wear. I'm not sure what the WR/FW team logo should be, maybe a buzzard or jack-***.

I felt the same way about the idiot who was in here in 2006 screaming DYNASTY just because we made it to the NFCC for the first time

First you post a jb quote that is inaacurate, then you set up a challenge for said inaccurate statement. Listen dirty, WFW has no quarrel with you but I'll be ****** if you or anyone else thinks they have a right to suggest what WFW may or may not say on this message board. You do not have to cash shyt, if my words or actions get fans all riled up then WFW is man enough to stand up for what he's said, which is a lot better than most on here who run and hide when their words or predictions may not fall their way. WFW has never had a problem on here taking his medicine if need be and dishing it out if that is the case, win or lose WFW is here. Maybe you can't do that, maybe you can, but you do not have to defend anything WFW has said and you will never be asked to either. WFW also has never had a problem defending a fellow Falcons fan as well, maybe as you grow up a little dirty you might learn a thing or two and stop running your mouth because it is no where near ready to cash a check for yourself much less than another Falcons fan!

OHHHHH WRFDW IS MAD!!!!!!

when you come on here and issue back handed compliments, thats not exactly coming here and taking your medicine

OHHHHH WRFDW IS MAD!!!!!!

when you come on here and issue back handed compliments, thats not exactly coming here and taking your medicine

First of all everything he said was pure WRW bullspit! The man hides every time the Falcons tank! EVERY TIME! His idea of showing up is slinking in here weeks after the fact trying to act like it's no big deal! His favorite is to mouth off some total crap about the Falcons ... then AFTER they prove him wrong......AGAIN, he starts talking about his OTHER team! The guy doesn't have a sincere bone in his jelly-ridden body!rolleyes.gif