I Want Manning In The Dome Prime Time!

Guest Gritz

To be considered one of the better teams in the NFL you have to show up and occasionally beat the better teams.....

And Denver's probably going to be good.

I hope we have the kind of team that looks forward to that game instead of dreads it.

Mularkey might have forfeited it. He practically did before the coin toss in the Giants game.

To be considered one of the better teams in the NFL you have to show up and occasionally beat the better teams.....

I hope we have the kind of team that looks forward to that game instead of dreads it.

Mularkey might have forfeited it. He practically did before the coin toss in the Giants game.

Here I go wetting my depends again. Gritz should do stand up comedy.

Yep. Mularkey conceited defeat before the coin toss of that game yet Ryan gets all the blame from the haters.

Things can change with smart, aggressive coordinators gentlemen.

I'm tired of us crapping the bed in big games too.

Can they really?

I wonder what the success rate is of teams that change both coordinators in the same year without changing ANYTHING else.

If you told me that we hired Mike Nolan and got a bunch of 3-4 guys in here (Since he IS an expert of the 3-4 and not the 4-3) then I might be able to get on board with it.

NOTHING has changed except for our best linebacker and the two guys that call plays.

We better PRAY that that's enough.

Guest Gritz

NOTHING has changed except for our best linebacker and the two guys that call .

Spoon was better than Lofton was last year.....and will be for the rest of their respective careers.

This game will be in prime time for sure. Not sure how many have looked at the schedule for the Bronco's but this game will be the ONLY game Manning will play indoors next year. Yes all of his other 15 games will be played outside. This one has primetime written all over it.

Guest Gritz
I hate to say it, but the guys that schedule these types of games will probably make it a home game for Denver against a mediocre opponent so Manning looks good.
You're a Taint fan and you hated saying that the Falcons are mediocre?

Yeah, and your city doesn't smell like a Greyhound bus station toilet either.

Guest Gritz
You can make disparaging remarks all you want, but you know it's true. Even as a Saints fan, I'm genuinely curious to see how your new coordinators pan out. Try being civil, you'll get further in life.
I'm real particular at this stage of life about who I accept life advice from.......Most smart azz Taint fans are automatically disqualified.

I appreciate your interest though.

You can make disparaging remarks all you want, but you know it's true. Even as a Saints fan, I'm genuinely curious to see how your new coordinators pan out. Try being civil, you'll get further in life.

go to your own message board....oh wait, you don't have one.......my bad