Saints Act Like There Gonna Win This Year

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci

Ok saints fan you come in here talking your crap like you usually do, and say how you got lofton and this and that.

Well then I do not want to hear any crap from y'all this season on why we beat y'all. you talked enough crap on the falcons message boards and to the public on ESPN. you act like you're hott stuff and the team to beat.

so when we beat you, I do not want to hear one flipping word. not one word of "oh we didn't have Sean as our HC", "OH we didn't have our assistant coach for half the season" "Oh we didn't have our second round pick", "oh we didn't have depth in group", "oh we didn't have vilma and others who get suspended" ETC.

I don't want to hear one freaking word. you think you're all that, you think this won't have an affect on you, you think you're the top shot......then you remember this thread and do not ever forget it they day you lose.

Edited by Fibonacci

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci

dont worry, they'll get theirs. Im not worried

Oh I am not worried one bit. I know it's going to be hard trying to get brees to sign. I know it is going to be tough as heck trying to get depth. they lost some important guys, and have no depth.

but with them coming on here running there mouth so much in the last week like they are hott shots. well then I do not want to hear any excuses all season long, not just against us.

Oh I am not worried one bit. I know it's going to be hard trying to get brees to sign. I know it is going to be tough as heck trying to get depth. they lost some important guys, and have no depth.

but with them coming on here running there mouth so much in the last week like they are hott shots. well then I do not want to hear any excuses all season long, not just against us.

lol i hear ya. That just fuels my fire for my hatrid towards them so it's cool either way. It's so easy to hate them tho lol

Guest Fibonacci

Thanks guys.

I used to not really dis like the saints, but with all this crap of what they are saying is ticking me off. I do not even care about the bounty crap, it ticks me off the way they talk smack and think how they are plus one. and it ticks me off how they don't have to pay a player if he is supsended. I mean what I hear is that they got Lofton cheaper then what they got Vilma for probably, and they get to keep vilma with none of vilmas money hurting the cap at all. So basically they get to try out Lofton.

It is just a load of bull crap that Goodell did. it really is. That taints are now making a laughing stock out of him. I swear if I saw goodell I would point and laugh pointing out how he didn't get to punish the saints at all. pathetic.

They must still be in shock. That's the only reason I can figure they are acting so cockey. They talk about appealing Goodells decision, signing a petition to have the penalties reversed, it goes on and on. But what do you expect from a group of mentally challenged, hygenically deficient, pudding brained morons. They act about on the level of what's depicted in my avatar, which by the way I copied from their forum site. The caption under the photo read: Taints fans select two local hunks to participate in a photo shoot for the Taints toothless cheerleaders game program pix.

Guest Fibonacci

They must still be in shock. That's the only reason I can figure they are acting so cockey. They talk about appealing Goodells decision, signing a petition to have the penalties reversed, it goes on and on. But what do you expect from a group of mentally challenged, hygenically deficient, pudding brained morons. They act about on the level of what's depicted in my avatar, which by the way I copied from their forum site. The caption under the photo read: Taints fans select two local hunks to participate in a photo shoot for the Taints toothless cheerleaders game program pix.

LMBO that is to funny.

I love how Peyton says how he takes full responsibility, yet he wants to appeal it. Ummmm really? the only time I appeal stuff, is when I think it was not all my fault. I mean you get warned in the 09 season and admit you got warned and did it until the last play of the 2011 season.....and you want to appeal it???? ummm really?????

If was goodell I would tell him just by thinking he can appeal and get a less term I would throw another year on top of it and then ask him, "do you want to ask again"?

I know that's what my mother and father would do if I tried to appeal there punishment.

if he really feels bad about, then why do it after you got warned in the 2009 season????

oh and I love how he states he had no clue in the 2008 season?????? really? you think your players just came out of no where and was hurting players and you were patting them on the back when someone was taken out. I never saw one time of where he said "you are not hitting correctly".

I mean Mike smith takes up for the hit robinson did. and since robinson got it appealed, I can understand. Because Dunta did not hit like they thought he did. and they saw it. as for Peyton he says he knows 100% he was doing wrong, but he wants to appeal it...ummmm really?

Guest Fibonacci

How do you expect them to act? Roll over and play dead? That's the Buccaneers approach.

If it was me I would be looking at the entire situation. I would be laughing at the fact how Goodell is not hurting the team, BUT I would be looking at the fact at how there is no depth and how the HC is not going to be coaching and assistant HC for half a year and with out a second rounder. I would not be going to other forums saying anything like how they are. I would be hoping for a great season, but I would not be acting cocky.

If it was me I would be looking at the entire situation. I would be laughing at the fact how Goodell is not hurting the team, BUT I would be looking at the fact at how there is no depth and how the HC is not going to be coaching and assistant HC for half a year and with out a second rounder. I would not be going to other forums saying anything like how they are. I would be hoping for a great season, but I would not be acting cocky.

They're taints. They'll always act like taints. I'd be more worried if they started acting like normal folks. We have quite enough signs of the apocalypse, thank you very much.

They're taints. They'll always act like taints. I'd be more worried if they started acting like normal folks. We have quite enough signs of the apocalypse, thank you very much.

They lived below flood level. Got flooded. Pumped the water out. Then went back to living below flood level again (you know all the ones that did are Saints fans...:P).

So I would never accuse Saints fans of being 'normal' folks....

LOL you're too cute. Your elite team didn't even score on offense in the last game it played. You hate the Saints, we get it. These threads add nothing to the discussion about the Falcons. You guys post more about the Saints than you really should. No other NFC South team posts more about theory rivals than you guys. If you don't believe me, check out the other forums.

Why go visit the slums when you don't have to?

Funny man.Funny how you left out a reply to: "Your elite team didn't even score on offense in the last game it played."

Does 26-23, or 45-16 ring a bell? Likely not. It's all good, you will be reminded again this year...

Guest Fibonacci
LOL you're too cute. Your elite team didn't even score on offense in the last game it played. You hate the Saints, we get it. These threads add nothing to the discussion about the Falcons. You guys post more about the Saints than you really should. No other NFC South team posts more about theory rivals than you guys. If you don't believe me, check out the other forums.

Well don't come in here talking excuses when you lose.

That's my point, it is not to talk about y'all. Do you have water in your eyes or something?

Guest Gritz

Funny man.Funny how you left out a reply to: "Your elite team didn't even score on offense in the last game it played."

Does 26-23, or 45-16 ring a bell? Likely not. It's all good, you will be reminded again this year...

I was answering his invitation....

No one is more aware of the Falcon's laying down in the playoffs the last 2 years than I am.

You might be used to having a Helen Keller or 2 in your family. I'm not one of them.