F*** Lofton, Any Player That Would Go To Aints..

jheezy24

Needs to.be treated like a traitor. How could you ever be respected, drafted by Atl and you go there..1 of.the reasons we lost to them is because players like Lofton did not have enough hate towards the Aints. He officially became my most hated player of all time. Im in the military and I feel like one of my boys just threw some lead at me for Afghan!

Needs to.be treated like a traitor. How could you ever be respected, drafted by Atl and you go there..1 of.the reasons we lost to them is because players like Lofton did not have enough hate towards the Aints. He officially became my most hated player of all time. Im in the military and I feel like one of my boys just threw some lead at me for Afghan!

I hear you but ease up a bit---listen a couple of things that may help---Lofton is a little over rated. What I mean is that our line wasn't exactly putting a lot of pressure on the opposing QB and he saw a lot of passes over the middle. His tackle numbers are a little inflated becuase of our weak rush.

Also, if you have ever known a football player personally, they are very very much into a small circle of people they trust becuase everyone is trying to get their attention. They reality is they have to make the decision to go with the money because their careers are short. They think only about themselves and their short careers, so the Saints thing is about money---he probably hates going to the Saints as much as you but is cashing in.

Edited by Nono

He isnt even worth me treating like a traitor. He just isnt that valuable part of the team as he thinks he is. I hate the saints but not more so because he went there. Just because they are the saints is enough. Now had Abe or Grimes went there, then id be pissed even more.

While personally I admire and understand your fandom, you also have to realize that the NFL is a business. Anything can happen with any player at any time.

Gotta get over this idea that players who play in the NFL are like college players. They are pros who play for pay.

It's simple: Atlanta didn't wanna pay Lofton, and the Saints did.

Best of luck to him cept when he plays us.

Na screw that... if he went out of the division I would agree but the better he does the harder it is for us to win the division... Just like every Saint, Panther and Buc I hope he plays terribly every game as long as he wears one of those teams uniforms.

you have to understand its a business. But Lofton has to understand that he is our enemy now and shouldnt have expected us to wish him good luck.

that being said i want us to be the aints more than ever right now.

It's obvious that you're not the only one who wants that.

IT'S A GAME