A Quote From Lofton

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

"I wanted to go to a team that, No. 1, had a chance to win a Super Bowl, had true fans, a great defensive coordinator. Then once the Saints called, I was like, 'Wow,'" Lofton said. "When I took my visit there, I loved it. I knew I was going there. I didn't need to visit anywhere else. I told my agent that."

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2012/03/new_orleans_saints_linebacker_27.html

I wonder what his face will be like when the Taints D is ranked in the lower half..

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't read to much into what Lofton said I think it is what it is when you move to a new team and hey lets face it NFL stands for not for long the guy has to secure his future and unfortunately it wasn't with us.It'll be interesting to see what his deal was worth and how much more than it was to how much we offered to pay him.What will be painful is I actually like his chance's when he's playing MLBer vs Turner he'll no the nuiances of our running game inside out.

I don't know if that was meant to come off as a slight against us, but that is the way it came across.

**** him! I hope the Saints flop this year. I hope that every year, but this year more than most. I hope to see their "true fans" out with bags on their heads again.

P.S. I love that we are perrennial winners now, but there are some things I really miss about the good ol days when the Saints really sucked, circa Drew Brees.

Guest Gritz

Our FO has never treated our players well so what do you expect?

-Hall, Brooking, Vick, Crumpler, Koenen, Lofton, etc.. We always throw our players under the bus once they leave.

Bulls***.

It's a business....players age or don't perform at the same level they did in their prime.

Most fans with an I.Q. higher than their shoe size get that.

And anyone who includes Vick in a group that was "thrown under the bus" by the Falcons should just go ahead and apply for Federal aid and a helper monkey....because they're too ******* idiotic to make a life for themselves.

that's funny .......I"m pretty sure if Atl. wanted him back he would still be a Falcon , so it's obvious that the powers that be did'nt want him back and with that statement it shows that Atl did'nt make a great effort to resign him

Our FO has never treated our players well so what do you expect?

-Hall, Brooking, Vick, Crumpler, Koenen, Lofton, etc.. We always throw our players under the bus once they leave.

How in the Blue **** did the Falcons throw Vick under the bus?!?

That has to be one of the most subjective, agenda driven posts I have ever read on the AFMB.

Edited by dirtydealin5858

Guest Gritz

How in the Blue **** did the Falcons throw Vick under the bus?!?

That has to be one of the most subjective, agenda driven posts I have ever read on the AFMB.

He's a ******* idiot troll.

laugh.png

Guest Gritz

I don't remember when the FO has ever thrown anyone under the bus.

That's because they do only in the minds of agenda-driven trolls.

Bulls***.

It's a business....players age or don't perform at the same level they did in their prime.

Most fans with an I.Q. higher than their shoe size get that.

And anyone who includes Vick in a group that was "thrown under the bus" by the Falcons should just go ahead and apply for Federal aid and a helper monkey....because they're too ******* idiotic to make a life for themselves.

You have to start questioning why so many ex-Falcons say negative things about the franchise. Most players would not say anything at all.

Guest Gritz

You have to start questioning why so many ex-Falcons say negative things about the franchise. Most players would not say anything at all.

Must be low character on the player's parts.

It's funny but out of nearly all of the ones you mentioned your girlfriend Vick said the kindest things about the Falcons and Blank.

Back to Lofton.

What a dumbazz,, is he even aware of Bounty Gate and the loss of

their HC ?

he's got sour grapes ...........nobody really wanted him except N.O or Tampa , I don't feel we pursued him very hard if we had you would had heard about it on this board