Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bohern

New Nike Jerseys To Come Out On 4/15

26 posts in this topic

While shopping for a new jersey yesterday I had a discussion with a online rep cause they did not have my size in the jersey I wanted. While having the conversation the rep told me to check back 0n the 15th cause that is when they will have the new Nike Jerseys. I asked if they knew if they were going to change or be like last years and they did not know.

just I would share this info, not sure if it is 100% true but it is what I was told.

J.rodriguez86 likes this

My g/f bought me and my 10 month old son matching Roddy White jerseys for fathers day. And I must say I like them a lot better then the reebok jerseys. Definitely worth the extra money.

I thought that the Nike premier jerseys were suppose to come out on Friday. Has anyone heard or seen anything on them?

I e-mailed NFLShop last week and they weren't much help. Eagerly awaiting these as it'll be a close enough shave to get mine before the start of the season here in England.

It sucks I checked every site through out the day on Friday and nothing. I live in Wisconsin so they never have Falcons jerseys in store here.

Do they actually carry Grimes jerseys in Atlanta. I would love to get one but would prefer not to go the custom route. Any help would be appreciated.

Do they actually carry Grimes jerseys in Atlanta. I would love to get one but would prefer not to go the custom route. Any help would be appreciated.

Waiting to order a Gonzalez limited in time for the trip to Arrowhead, and hopefully pick up a Samuel/Grimes/Douglas game jersey either at the stadium or from a shopping mall. I'll see if I can try on an elite for size to be prepared for the new style nike jerseys the following year.

Apparently the Bears, Browns, Cowboys limited are on sale, and nike are releasing teams in dribs and drabs.

Well there was no big change to Nike as they kept them the same. But think one day in the future they might try to have a change to all 32 teams. But they seem to have the numbers clear enough on the jerseys and all of that. Hope you do get that Gonzalez jersey my friend.

To the design there was very little changes. But the fit is alot better especially if your not a big guy. You dont have to worry about the Jersey hanging down super low.

Does anybody know if the will be coming out with new retro jerseys ( by nike )??? Need one for the retro game against Carolina !!

I ment to say CUSTOM cause I want someone other than White and Ryan. Or should i just go with reebok since they dropped the price ??

I would imagine they will be coming out with other players. I have tried emailing Falcons shop and the the NFL shop to ask about the other styles and other players but never get a reply.

I would imagine they will be coming out with other players. I have tried emailing Falcons shop and the the NFL shop to ask about the other styles and other players but never get a reply.

I've had the same results. I think others will be released but it will take some time.

dont you think it's awesome to get a custom jersey

How come it seems like the majority of the teams have there Nike limited jerseys out but the Falcons still don't?

that's why i should customize one

How come it seems like the majority of the teams have there Nike limited jerseys out but the Falcons still don't?

that's why i should customize one

check out this

www.weiketrade.hk/Product/nsort247-1.html

every fans should have one with his name .

lol- putting your own name on a jersey went out in like 1980.

in fact it was just on Maxims top Ten things a man should never do at a ballgame.