Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herr Doktor

New Tool Album By Years End

37 posts in this topic

i mean this.... You're an idiot. Rest of the time cool guy and funny. But this comment you are full idiot

Your Hanson blows

Haha, no. My opinions are above reproach. Not everyone likes Tool and their tired industrial rock sound with laser sound effects intertwined.

I don't know what this "your hanson blows" means, but I assume it is some kind of insult. Therefore I shall respond with "your mom."

tumblr_lfqkq2dBxs1qdye1ho1_500.gif

Haha, no. My opinions are above reproach. Not everyone likes Tool and their tired industrial rock sound with laser sound effects intertwined.

I don't know what this "your hanson blows" means, but I assume it is some kind of insult. Therefore I shall respond with "your mom."

everyone has to like TOOL. you missed that Memo

tumblr_lfqkq2dBxs1qdye1ho1_500.gif

oh......... and your great great great grandfather.

Before the last Tour we wrote a new part in the middle of 'Hooker' to play live.

i often record new riffs & ideas on my phone to remember them right after the jam.

Enjoy

(*Blue tape covers Band Aid covering cut finger)

And what's crazy is they signed a contract to release an album every five.

It's also crazy how it all works. The band lays the music then Maynard does the lyrics. Two separate projects come together nicely.

I don't always like or understand the lyrics, but the music is always top notch.

And what's crazy is they signed a contract to release an album every five.

It's also crazy how it all works. The band lays the music then Maynard does the lyrics. Two separate projects come together nicely.

I don't always like or understand the lyrics, but the music is always top notch.

agreed. But i always love the music