Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herr Doktor

New Tool Album By Years End

37 posts in this topic

Doktor I just read this and now I'll never forgive you.

I'm beyond mad.

Just flush it all away

I think Maynard is too tied up with Puscifer and his wine thing. It feels like it's been 10,000 days since 10,000 days came out.

I know one of the stipulations he put in his record deal was that he only had to do an album every 5 years. My wife is really bummed out especially since we had to sell our Perfect Circle tickets 2 years ago when they were on tour.

But for real Maynard, hurry up dude.

@ Herr Doktor. . .can you change your avatar back to the creepy clown? The trailer park tranny is freaking me out worse. HAHA!

@ Herr Doktor. . .can you change your avatar back to the creepy clown? The trailer park tranny is freaking me out worse. HAHA!

Bro, that file got corrupted. Ill have to seek out something else. Mr. Bean in drag seemed a decent fill in!

Bro, that file got corrupted. Ill have to seek out something else. Mr. Bean in drag seemed a decent fill in!

It is definitely an eye catcher. And not in the Maxim photoshoot way either.

Herr Doktor likes this

And we're still waiting. Sigh.

still waiting

Ok guys. Went to the concert last night and............... No new music.

But the show was great as always. Visuals, intrumentals, the whole show was flawless.

I did however see three things I've never seen at a TOOL concert.

An opening act.

Intermission.

And Maynard actually staying after and accepting applause. He even bowed. Usually he darts out fairly quick after his last set.

I have heard that music is already finished for this album, just waiting on vocals. All I can say is after 8 years it better be a **** good album.

Wish I had more info. Peace out.

Herr Doktor likes this

Ok guys. Went to the concert last night and............... No new music.

But the show was great as always. Visuals, intrumentals, the whole show was flawless.

I did however see three things I've never seen at a TOOL concert.

An opening act.

Intermission.

And Maynard actually staying after and accepting applause. He even bowed. Usually he darts out fairly quick after his last set.

I have heard that music is already finished for this album, just waiting on vocals. All I can say is after 8 years it better be a **** good album.

Wish I had more info. Peace out.

when it comes out. I am only allowing myself to one song a week. And going to learn about the understanding to it.

Like lateralus

Sui_Generis likes this

Tool ******* blows. Take this crap to ABF with the rest of the ****** opinions.

i mean this.... You're an idiot. Rest of the time cool guy and funny. But this comment you are full idiot

Your Hanson blows

Everyone calm down. They arent going to release crap atleast they take pride in musicianship and the take it takes to perfect their art.

A new album will be out this year. They are paying back a pretty good chunk, because their last record deal required an album release every 5 years.

It will be good I'm sure. Carey is the best drummer this side of Neil Pert. Justin Chancellor is a very underated bass player and Jones lays down some wicked riffs.

But the master mind that Maynard is, always delivers powerful vocals and deep lyrics.

I am not the biggest TOOL fan but the wait has me curious.

Peace

Herr Doktor likes this