Lofton's New Twitter Avatar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci

Oh well. 2 down guy. Never did amazing.....yes he was consistent good. But that is not a 8-9 million player, he is more of a 5..

Now i liked him. So I'm not going to cry about it. I think dent, who had a harder division, yet put up tackle numbers around loftons college days. I also believe tatupu will be good. He stayed out on his own for a whole season to get fully healthy, and he has pro bowl experience.

Also we have a better DC.

Again i liked lofton. But i will be doing better off watching these two guys, instead of watching a 2 down guy.

Not mad. Karma will get him...

That's probably why he's sticking his tongue out at you. You want karma to get him. Think he should be paid half of what most MLBs with his talent and upside get paid. Probably think he can't cover or make an impact play. Yeah just like TD, Nolan and most of the clueless Falcon nation. Can't blame him.

I don't get it with Falcon players moving on from this team. We had Brooking act like an idiot when Cowboys played the Falcons in 09. We have Hall who tries to get in as many fights as he can vs the Falcons. Now we have Lofton who is sticking his tongue out at all the Falcon fans who have been blowing up his twitter for going with the rival team. Lets not forget Vick who points at the scoreboard and flicks off falcon fans. What is the deal with these guys? Talk about being professional. Are they insecure about not being on the Falcons? Did Blank forget to pay them? I don't get it.

I don't get it with Falcon players moving on from this team. We had Brooking act like an idiot when Cowboys played the Falcons in 09. We have Hall who tries to get in as many fights as he can vs the Falcons. Now we have Lofton who is sticking his tongue out at all the Falcon fans who have been blowing up his twitter for going with the rival team. Lets not forget Vick who points at the scoreboard and flicks off falcon fans. What is the deal with these guys? Talk about being professional. Are they insecure about not being on the Falcons? Did Blank forget to pay them? I don't get it.

Falcon Filter. Keep the good guys.Let the playmakers go.

Edited by Uptownhardhitta!

STFU dude. #1 - Vick was flicking off the Aints fan at that game. Quite being a *****. #2 - Brooking never did anything the last 4 years of his career. #3 - You're right about Hall. It is extremely rare for players to remain on one team their entire career.

Fact is, Lofton was a huge liability in coverage and he has horrid knees. HORRID KNEES. We saw his best years here in the A.

...Move on.

Not really. TD let Lofton, Laurent, Dahl, Boley, Houston and McClure go.

He replaced them with Lofa, HD, Reynolds, Nic, Dunta and Hawley. LMAO.

Laurent Robinson was injured more than Norwood. He has had ONE good season his entire career. Houston? - You REALLY going there? B-U-S-T here in the A. Boley was a fat slob and has never been that good. I like Dahl. McClue is old as shiyte....

STFU dude. #1 - Vick was flicking off the Aints fan at that game. Quite being a *****. #2 - Brooking never did anything the last 4 years of his career. #3 - You're right about Hall. It is extremely rare for players to remain on one team their entire career.

Fact is, Lofton was a huge liability in coverage and he has horrid knees. HORRID KNEES. We saw his best years here in the A.

...Move on.

Dude all he said was why do those guys have to act like complete jackasses when they leave the Falcons. You're the one that needs to STFU!

Oh well. 2 down guy. Never did amazing.....yes he was consistent good. But that is not a 8-9 million player, he is more of a 5..

Now i liked him. So I'm not going to cry about it. I think dent, who had a harder division, yet put up tackle numbers around loftons college days. I also believe tatupu will be good. He stayed out on his own for a whole season to get fully healthy, and he has pro bowl experience.

Also we have a better DC.

Again i liked lofton. But i will be doing better off watching these two guys, instead of watching a 2 down guy.

Exactly. And thats why there is a boat load of posts and topics about him. He is a great player and we are sore losers about losing him. Lofton came in and instantly added credibility to this defense and we are such a low rent fan base that we don't know how to show class and gratitude. We did not deserve him and he knew it.

That's probably why he only interviewed with our biggest rivals.

Laurent Robinson was injured more than Norwood. He has had ONE good season his entire career.

LMAO. The only thing HD had over Laurent was the number of games he played in from 2008-2011:

Douglas - 48 games, 84 receptions, 1112 yards, 13.2 yards per reception, 3 TDs, 19 (20+ yarders), 4 (40+ yarders)

Laurent - 37 games, 106 receptions, 1421 yards, 13.4 yards per reception, 14 TDs, 18 (20+ yarders), 6 (40+yarders)

Houston? - You REALLY going there? B-U-S-T here in the A.

I wanted to run Crisp off too. But dude has been better at corner in the last two years at a fraction of Dunta's cap hit:

Dunta - 31 games, 94 tackles, 16 PDs, 3 INTs, 0 TDs

Crisp - 29 games, 110 tackles, 26 PDs, 6 NTs, 2 TDs

Boley was a fat slob and has never been that good.

TD replaced Boley with Nic in 2009. Let's examine ther production since then:

Nicholas - 42 games, 193 tackles, 3.0 sacks, 6 PDs

MicBoley - 41 games, 263 tackles, 3.0 sacks, 12 PDs

I like Dahl.

Dahl was the 29th ranked guard last year by PFF. Hawley was ranked 39th and Reynolds was ranked 67th. Jeez.

McClue is old as shiyte

McClure thinks he can play two or three more years. Our Oline sucked when he was out last year. Hawley had a sack and three penalties in his four games at center. McClure didn't have a sack or penalty all year.