Still Not Understanding....

Dude stop crying TD has done a good job keeping this team together and we have new coaching to add with it. If you don't feel like a winner with the Falcons Curtis Lofton will be more then happy to make you feel comfortable over there.

Oh..... That same team that hasn't won a playoff game yet?? I'll be more convinced when I see BETTER results with this current team

WIN.... then talk!! Remember that (hopefully our new coordinators can get it done)

Wow whats with all the new so called Falcon fans who don't speak football. I am not calling you any less of a fan then I am but definately believe some of you lack the football intelligence. Stop crying about TD and the front office not doing anything, they obviously knew that the majority of our problems the past couple of seasons came from bad coordinators. The problem is fixed, so now we are adding depth to give the coodinators a little more to play w/ I would bet my clothes on it!

Anyone heard from Twoism lately?

Edited by BleedBlack&Red

how the f*ck are the Saints still signing guys when they supposedly have no money??

I'll be honest, they're showing me they're still commited to winning, while it seems we're still committed to watching them win.

TD...... DO SOMETHING!!!

This is because of the way the CBA is written:

In transitions, if a player retires, is traded, or is cut before June 1, all remaining bonus is applied to the salary cap for the current season. If the payroll change occurs after June 1, the current season's bonus proration is unchanged, and the next year's cap must absorb the entire remaining bonus.

Because of this setup, NFL contracts almost always include the right to cut a player before the beginning of a season. If a player is cut, his salary for the remainder of his contract is neither paid nor counted against the salary cap for that team. A highly sought-after player signing a long term contract will usually receive a signing bonus, thus providing him with financial security even if he is cut before the end of his contract.

---Stop crying about TD and the front office not doing anything, they obviously knew that the majority of our problems the past couple of seasons came from bad coordinators.

Then why were these coordinators--- who TD knew were the problems--- why were they not fired? Why were they not fired before last season began and replaced with better coordinators? Perhaps if TD had done something then, 2011 would not have been the complete and utter roller coaster of fail that it ended up being.

Saints might be cutting some dead weight (or suspended players) once NFL announce their suspension..

With their cap troubles, a suspension is an automatic death sentence on that team. It'd serve them right if Goodell waits until after the roster is announced before he makes that decision. ph34r.png