It's Official Let The Dent Tatupu Combo Begin In 2012

tobyd77

I hate to see Lofton go but now we can move on and support the Dent Tatupu era begin. I 'm going to miss Lofton though but if you got some grape juice in your frig get it out and poor some out for a homey?Lol! I 'm not wasting mine though juice is to high to waste now a days.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatupu can't play any more, and Dent never could play, and never will be able to play. We're screwed. Of course, Lofton is a 1-dimensional player with shot knees. Not complaining about him signing with the Saints--- just relying on a has-been and a never-will-be makes me cringe.

Tatupu can't play any more, and Dent never could play, and never will be able to play. We're screwed. Of course, Lofton is a 1-dimensional player with shot knees. Not complaining about him signing with the Saints--- just relying on a has-been and a never-will-be makes me cringe.

Miss Cleo?

Well now Tatupu can face the media with out going through all the so with you signing to the falcons does this leave an mopen door for Lofton to move on questions. We should be hearing from Tatupu soon as I'm sure the falcons have had him to stay quiet until Lofton signed with another team.

You don't know that, you're talking out your ***.... AGAIN. FFS Big Rob... when Lofa and Dent do poorly, sure, roast them. But you can't say sh*t until they do.

1) I notice you said "when", not "if".

2) I can. I have. I shall continue to do so.

Okay, I'll take that one step further if you'd like to dissect statements like that. WHEN Lofa and Dent play poorly, roast them. WHEN they play well, praise them. WHEN they are overall good fill-ins for Lofton, admit it.

Okay, I'll take that one step further if you'd like to dissect statements like that. WHEN Lofa and Dent play poorly, roast them. WHEN they play well, praise them. WHEN they are overall good fill-ins for Lofton, admit it.

I have never had a problem admitting I was wrong. I was wrong about Ryan; I saw his int's in college and wrote him off. I was wrong. He has the skills and ability to be a dominating NFL quarterback in the right system. I do believe he would best be showcased in a West Coast Offense. Read the defense accurately--- make quick, smart decisions--- deliver the ball to the right man in short to intermediate ranges on 3-5 step drops. The WCO is tailor-made for his skills and his limitations.

There's no shame in being wrong; it is shameful to make a mistake and not own up to it. And as a long-time Falcon fan, I would love to be wrong. But I am right a lot more often than I'm wrong.

I am cautiously optimistic. I am cautious because Lofa was out a year and Dent is still a question mark but I am optimistic because we have one of the best defensive minds on board now.

I think we will be okay for real though. I heard Lofa looked good after that year off so we could even have an upgrade.

I would rather be optimistic though instead of pessimistic like Big Sob 64

Edited by A-TowN.-

I am cautiously optimistic. I am cautious because Lofa was out a year and Dent is still a question mark but I am optimistic because we have one of the best defensive minds on board now.

I think we will be okay for real though. I heard Lofa looked good after that year off so we could even have an upgrade.

I would rather be optimistic though instead of pessimistic like Big Sob 64

Lofa's last really good season was 2007. Injuries and poor play have been the norm for him since 2007.

their is a huge difference from being right, on actually thinking you are right, specially when you are the only one who belives you are right ha, just sayin

In mid-2010, I was calling for BVG and MM to get canned because the team was fundamentally flawed. I stated exactly the problems that would plague us in the Green Bay Debacle, and the 2011 season in general.

I was right.

Everyone--- and I mean EVERYone else--- was wrong.

In mid-2010, I was calling for BVG and MM to get canned because the team was fundamentally flawed. I stated exactly the problems that would plague us in the Green Bay Debacle, and the 2011 season in general.

I was right.

Everyone--- and I mean EVERYone else--- was wrong.

everyone was calling for BVG and MM, no one has wanted them here since their first season, just cuz you stated the obvious and what everyone was saying already, but yer right u where the only correct one.

trying being positive for a change.