Shockey Badly Wants To Take Legal Action Against Sapp.

No link but I have read this in several places. I don't blame him really. there are people out there who would try to harm Shockey for hurting their team.

Reports are that even the NFL network told Sappm to STFU, he's an anylisyt not a reporter.

I think Shockey would have a great chance if he brought legal action against that fat tard. Would love to see it happen.

"If he’s not the whistleblower, Shockey could sue Sapp and/or the league for defamation of character, since Sapp uttered facts about Shockey that aren’t true. The problem with a defamation of character lawsuit is that damages are determined by assessing the impact on the plaintiff’s reputation. This makes consideration of the player’s pre-existing reputation critical to the process. Which, in Shockey’s case, makes a defamation of character claim not extremely valuable — unless he can prove that a team would have signed him if he hadn’t incorrectly been identified as the whistleblower.

And that simply isn’t going to happen."

Personally, I think Shockey should explore all his resources. What Sapp did is not forgivable, and could end up hurting Shockey in the long run.

This from a guy who absolutely loves Warren Sapp, and absolutely hates Jeremy Shockey.

There are federal laws protecting "whistleblowers" identity from being exposed. You could go to prison for fingering a rat. (in both definitions of the term lol)

I dont think those laws could be applied to a nfl investigation though, considering its not a branch of government... Not yet though.

Either way sapp is wrong for what he said. It sounds like sapp is on the side of the saints...does he have some secrets he wants kept??? Some

Lombardi tarnishing secrets perhaps?? Hmmmmm