So...are We The Only Team

oh ok forgot about him...like i said correct me if im wrong ..thats why we have forums like this.

but still i waited and waited thinking maybe we would do something..."big"

i would have like to see dressen or tamme come over.

who do we even have other tha tony?

Michael Palmer who has potential like many of our players. We're banking on new coaching bringing out the untapped potential of our players.

We did do something big--we got rid of our two coordinators and o-line coach. That's a lot bigger than I think people realize...

This is such BS. Anybody who says this with any sort of conviction should be punched in the face. You can have the greatest coaches in the world but if you have nothing but a bunch of turds to coach up then you're not worth a ****.

This is such BS. Anybody who says this with any sort of conviction should be punched in the face. You can have the greatest coaches in the world but if you have nothing but a bunch of turds to coach up then you're not worth a ****.

You can have tons of talent on the roster but if all you have is turds to develop and use that talent then you're not worth a ****. Feel free to punch yourself in the face at anytime.

Name the people signed before Saturday since 2009.

Green Bay signed Eric Walden and Howard Green during the 2010 season. But they were both street free agents not with another club, so that probably isn't what you meant.

Not true at all, thats why Matt Flynn threw 6 TDs against Detroit. Ill bet the house on it that he doesnt throw 4 TDs in a game next year. Same reason the Pats can make Matt Casell look like a 10 mil a year qb. Scheme has a lot to do with it, same reason Qbs from spread offenses dont perform very well at the next level even though they have all the "tools" and put up 400 yds a game.

Not to mention if coaching does not matter they would not be paying these guys millions each year.

Edited by crashmitchell

That's not really the case here in Atlanta though is it? We have players...and they're much better than what we had out there on the field

we got new Coaches that are gonna help develop the talent we already have on this team, that was our big splash

This is wrong-think. It doesn't work that way. You have to have talented players in place for this mystical transformation to happen. Our offensive linemen not named Clabo or Blalock just don't have any talent. They are simply inadequate. Our hordes of forum-favorite defensive linemen who are popular despite consistent production may or may not have the innate talent to benefit from Nolan's wizardry--- but I haven't seen it. Our defensive backs (primarily safeties) mostly just can't cover, but are big hitters against the run; hence our ability to force third-and-longs, but our inability to prevent them from being converted. No amount of coaching can turn the clock back on Turner.

This is wrong-think. It doesn't work that way. You have to have talented players in place for this mystical transformation to happen. Our offensive linemen not named Clabo or Blalock just don't have any talent. They are simply inadequate. Our hordes of forum-favorite defensive linemen who are popular despite consistent production may or may not have the innate talent to benefit from Nolan's wizardry--- but I haven't seen it. Our defensive backs (primarily safeties) mostly just can't cover, but are big hitters against the run; hence our ability to force third-and-longs, but our inability to prevent them from being converted. No amount of coaching can turn the clock back on Turner.

You yourself have to admit that the Falcons are loaded with talent. Yes they have an extremely poor OL and a poor DL, but the players on the Falcons man for man are better than the majority of teams in the NFL. Coaching has a TON to do with how the players on the field perform. Case and point, the Texans. Went from one of the worst defences in the league to one of the best with one coaching change.