" Pretend It's Obama!" As Santorum Fires Gun. These People Are Out There.

http://gma.yahoo.com...--abc-news.html

Its just really hard to believe people like this are still alive.

LIke I'm sure that the opposite color WOULD NEVER DO OR SAY The same things about HISPANIC? OR EVEN ASIAN OR WHITES, YOU PP are the most hypocritical sand in the Va-Ja-Ja I've come across. rolleyes.gif

Like to perpetuate stuff much! ......

Go hug a tree you sour old dullard!

LIke I'm sure that the opposite color WOULD NEVER DO OR SAY The same things about HISPANIC? OR EVEN ASIAN OR WHITES, YOU PP are the most hypocritical sand in the Va-Ja-Ja I've come across.

Like to perpetuate stuff much! ......

Go hug a tree you sour old dullard!

/\/\ HAS NEVER COME ACROSS A VAJAY IN ANY SENSE OF THE PHRASE.

for the record, and for those like you who are unsure of things like " reading" and "comprehension", I never brought up race. I don't have a clue about the ladies race. I do however have a big clue about her mental stability. Go stir the pot somewhere else. LOL. "sour old dullard" Glad I didn't really make you mad, I would have been called a "ne'er do well fuddy duddy".ph34r.png

/\/\ HAS NEVER COME ACROSS A VAJAY IN ANY SENSE OF THE PHRASE.

for the record, and for those like you who are unsure of things like " reading" and "comprehension", I never brought up race. I don't have a clue about the ladies race. I do however have a big clue about her mental stability. Go stir the pot somewhere else. LOL. "sour old dullard" Glad I didn't really make you mad, I would have been called a "ne'er do well fuddy duddy".

laugh.png

Huh? You find it hard to believe people like that exist when there are people like this?

http://articles.nyda...fire-tv-station

i find that hard to believe too, if that helps. But I am also FAR less shocked about violence that erupts out of 16 year olds than what comes out of the mouths of grown people.

But I bet a couple of people on this board were happy at first when they heard a " coon" was set on fire.

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

i find that hard to believe too, if that helps. But I am also FAR less shocked about violence that erupts out of 16 year olds than what comes out of the mouths of grown people.

But I bet a couple of people on this board were happy at first when they heard a " coon" was set on fire.

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

Words from adults < actions of 16 year olds. People say all kind of stuff, dumb stuff, hateful stuff, but it wasn't that long ago I was 16, a 16 year old is not 6, we'll let them vote in couple years. What decision is more adult than that?

For what it's worth, Santorum IMO was dangerous before his stupid comment and still is!

Words from adults < actions of 16 year olds. People say all kind of stuff, dumb stuff, hateful stuff, but it wasn't that long ago I was 16, a 16 year old is not 6, we'll let them vote in couple years. What decision is more adult than that?

For what it's worth, Santorum IMO was dangerous before his stupid comment and still is!

I like the way u talk.