Nfl Cbs Falcon Draft Needs

HASHBROWN3

i think our oline will be fine with what we have stocked. mike johnson is the TROOOOOF YAWWW. plus the shortened offfseason concussiongate all that messed up the cohesion on the line. with that said i wouldn't be surprised if TD drafted a guard even though we've got a samoan and an easily angered redneck at right guard.

Edited by MattRyan2Canton

Well where do we start? Let's start with the fact that we definitely need to get a QB to back up Matt Ryan. I do know that there are plenty QB's that can do back up better than CHRIS REDMAN!!!! Are you serious! The Falcons really re-signed that quack. This is a QB that has never had any real intentions on starting for any team especially ours. Redman can't lead a team he can't even finish a game. WOW, I can't believe that they seriously made that decision. What are we trying to do here? Are we trying to just go to the playoffs or make it to the super bowl? What happens if Matt Ryan gets hurt, Is Redman the one we want to count on? The QB that can't get us through a whole game. Maybe we should have just kept Joey Harrington, it's just about the same thing. Or maybe since we've been on a shopping spree in Jacksonville, maybe we should have picked up their ex-QB as well.Looks like the Broncos and the Jets are using a little common sense right now. I hope Mike Smith is aware of what he's doing, that decision could mean his job.Obviously he is seeing something in the very no talented Redman that no one else does. Chris Redman? Yeah Right! Interesting decision, very interesting indeed.

Well where do we start? Let's start with the fact that we definitely need to get a QB to back up Matt Ryan. I do know that there are plenty QB's that can do back up better than CHRIS REDMAN!!!! Are you serious! The Falcons really re-signed that quack. This is a QB that has never had any real intentions on starting for any team especially ours. Redman can't lead a team he can't even finish a game. WOW, I can't believe that they seriously made that decision. What are we trying to do here? Are we trying to just go to the playoffs or make it to the super bowl? What happens if Matt Ryan gets hurt, Is Redman the one we want to count on? The QB that can't get us through a whole game. Maybe we should have just kept Joey Harrington, it's just about the same thing. Or maybe since we've been on a shopping spree in Jacksonville, maybe we should have picked up their ex-QB as well.Looks like the Broncos and the Jets are using a little common sense right now. I hope Mike Smith is aware of what he's doing, that decision could mean his job.Obviously he is seeing something in the very no talented Redman that no one else does. Chris Redman? Yeah Right! Interesting decision, very interesting indeed.

I believe Garrard's in Miami now, so no dice on him. Why not pick up someone like Kellen Moore or Case Keenum in the 6th or 7th round to back up Matt?

I believe Garrard's in Miami now, so no dice on him. Why not pick up someone like Kellen Moore or Case Keenum in the 6th or 7th round to back up Matt?

might happen, but dont forget after the draft we can always try out some undrafted guys and see if we can find someone better or at least with a higher ceiling.

Im not a believer in Hawley and we still dont know what we have with Johnson. Also vrimes is back but just for one year, it would serve us well to address CB and RG or LT with our top two picks. I think we can, like QB, try and address the S position with an undrafted guy. Schillinger = meh. We also need to look at addressing DE I think. Abraham seems to be running at 80% a lot because of nagging injuries that he plays through. A lot of times it takes a couple of years for a DE to 'get it' so this needs to be looked at as well.

I agree that our line should be the focus of the draft unless you can get a playmaker like Boykin, then you should concentrate on that. As far as DE, I say get Sidbury some snaps this year & see what he can do. This will be a tough offseason no matter what, cause we don't have alot of money,but we have some needs, so we have to do more with less.