William Moore Getting A Little Notice

Ewok

http://bleacherrepor...afeties/page/21

Agility - 9

Exceptional athlete who shows some small stiffness when changing direction. Still, one of the best in the game among safeties.

Run Defense - 7.5

Will miss a few, and can struggle to chase at times, but is very solid. Attacks the ball.

Blitz - 6

Is a player the team is comfortable blitzing, but needs to show better awareness and agility to change direction and attack the passer.

Range - 7.5

Has the speed in the open field to make plays on the ball consistently. Does a good job finding angles on the fly.

Coverage - 7

An up-and-comer. A nice coverage safety, and perhaps underrated, Moore is quick to react and has the footwork to make plays on the ball.

Tackle - 7.5

Strong at the point of attack, but doesn’t have the elite technique to have a higher score. Doesn’t make many mistakes.

Ball Skills - 7

Had solid numbers in 2011, but missed on some opportunities due to limited experience.

Speed - 10

Sprinter-style speed, Moore timed below 4.40 seconds in the 40-yard dash. Has the burst and speed teams fall in love with; has the speed to catch players from behind.

Completion Percentage - 5

Average at finding the football when in zone coverage. Could do a better job reaching for the ball when locked up in man coverage to limit receptions.

Health - 7

Moore missed four games during the season with an injury.

Overall - 73.5 (ranked 13/32)

William Moore is one player I would be willing to bet is higher next season. Moore's 2011 season was marred with injury, but when he was on the field, big things happened. As he learns and grows in the Atlanta system, Moore has the potential and athleticism to be elite.

Draft the DE from Mizzou, maybe we will have a Gem from Mizzou in each part of our defense ha. But a Reed/Lewis connection could b possible for.Moore/Spoon under Nolan I think they are our 2 best defensive players, skill they b as good as reed/Lewis that b tought almost impossible, and yes Moores presence on the field is noticable. The gm where he came back in second half to replace sanders after Moores injury, the defense played with more intwnsity. He has the potential to b the leader of our D. Like a Dawkins.

Draft the DE from Mizzou, maybe we will have a Gem from Mizzou in each part of our defense ha. But a Reed/Lewis connection could b possible for.Moore/Spoon under Nolan I think they are our 2 best defensive players, skill they b as good as reed/Lewis that b tought almost impossible, and yes Moores presence on the field is noticable. The gm where he came back in second half to replace sanders after Moores injury, the defense played with more intwnsity. He has the potential to b the leader of our D. Like a Dawkins.

Aldon Smith would've been f'n great, i'm happy with julio +)

He finished 10th in PFF's safety rankings. He was also just one of only seven safeties in the NFL to grade above 0.0 in run defense, pass coverage and pass rushing. The other seven were Troy Polamalu, Adrian Wilson, Kam Chancellor, Donte Whitner, Ed Reed and Ryan Clark. Good company.

I rather Julio ha, but this year Jaqcuiss smith i think is his name will b a good addition in the kater rounds. And that is awesome company, I've always tought we should b our FS tho, looks like a potential to b a dawkins ed reed mix. Hard hitter, a freak like Dawkins, with the ball hawking skills of an ed reed.

I think they have him waaaay underrated. I think a has the ability to be everything Bob Sanders was in his prime and a bring a little bit of what Ed Reed brought to the table ( a little bit). I proud of him. I definitely was not sold on him coming out of college.

Guest Gritz

I still remember alot of ppl was saying the guy was a bust after his rookie year...lol

That "Sportsfreak" lady was in here posting that Moore wasn't grasping the playbook.....pretty much saying that he lacked the desire to play also once he got injured also.

Both claims look pretty bogus now.