Best Reason To Legalize All Drugs

i really was referring to the millions of idiots that would surely overdose as soon as it was legalized. that would solve the unemployment numbers, like woah blow your mind man.

I understand what you mean, but the evidence really doesn't support that as far as what's been done in Europe and elsewhere. There would be some dumbasses who would wild out and die, no doubt, but millions? Not happening.

And the part about unemployment? Are you saying the "millions" of deaths would free up jobs, or only poor people do drugs? If it's the latter, that's just dumb. I know lawyers, doctors (dentists & chiropractors at least LOL), and commodity brokers who do drugs all the time. ****, I used to know of a Fulton County Superior Court judge who sniffed coke on the regular.

I understand what you mean, but the evidence really doesn't support that as far as what's been done in Europe and elsewhere. There would be some dumbasses who would wild out and die, no doubt, but millions? Not happening.

And the part about unemployment? Are you saying the "millions" of deaths would free up jobs, or only poor people do drugs? If it's the latter, that's just dumb. I know lawyers, doctors (dentists & chiropractors at least LOL), and commodity brokers who do drugs all the time. ****, I used to know of a Fulton County Superior Court judge who sniffed coke on the regular.

the results would be different here but i'm sure somebody somewhere wants the price of droogs to remain high.

Edited by MattRyan2Canton

You realize alcohol, as well as numerous prescriptions used to treat insomnia and anxiety are "date rape" drugs, right?

Yes but any dumbass could tell if you spiked their drink with Alcohol, which takes quite a bit to "intoxicate" not 3 drinks and your hammered.

To clarify I mean taking 3 sips/drinks of the drink

Edited by Zodiac

I spend half the day with Tool playing, then Puscifer, and then playing tool on my guitar and you guys go and post it up. laugh.png

I have never been able to get into Puscifer. I understand the appeal to some people but that type of music is just not for me. I liked probably 2 songs off their newest album, but I'm ready for MJK to get back to his REAL **** with either Tool or APC.