Trade Down Mock

KSFALCON

Trade -

Round 2 (Pick 55)

To Houston For

Round 3 (Pick 76), Round 4 (Pick 98), Round 6 (Pick 183)

Trade Value Chart - 350 For 337.2 (210 + 108 + 19.2)

3 -

- LT - Boise St. - We did not adress LT in FA so we get a raw athelete with potential who was once a 1st rounde prospect. Pat Hill can develop him and correct his flaws to take over for a solid but average T in Svitek.

3 -

- G - Miami of Ohio - Our 1st 2 picks are lineman b/c we have the pieces to be a contender but cannot compete with out solidifing our Oline. Brooks is as solid as they come and has a much higher ceiling than Johnson or Reynolds.

4 -

- TE - UL Lafayette - Tony's replacement has to be a top priority in this draft and Green has all the tool to take over. He is a big guy, but still quick, has great hands, but a great blocker. A year behind the best and he will be ready.

5 -

- LB - OKL - Lewis will make up for the loss of depth and leadership with the possible departures of both Lofton and Peterson. Like Potter, he was once a 1st round prospect and has loads of potential, with time and coaching he can provide depth and energy on ST now, but could develop into something greater down the line.

6 - Chris Rainey - RB//WR/KR/PR - Florida - Rainey can immediatly replace Weems as our ST stud, but also add explosion as our 4/5 WR or out of our loaded backfield.

6 - Nick Jean-Babtiste - DT/NT - Baylor - Some think we may lose/cut Babs or Jerry in the next few years; even though I think neither will happen, some also think we just need more rush up the middle. Jean-Babtiste can be both a possible replacement and a very middle pass rusher as not many can sto his bull-rush.

7 - Winston Guy Jr. - S - Kentucky - Some say we are lacking in depth in the secondary, I agree, but not as much at CB as much as S, as Sanders has not yet returned. Guy can help that, as he is a great tackler, stout against the run and improving in coverage, similar to Decoud's progression.

We brought back most of our key guys in FA, but to make a championshi run, you need depth. With no 1st or 2nd in this mock, that's what these guys wil provide now, as well as potential to become starters in the near futute.

Edited by KSFALCON

Not bad at all. Like the areas you addressed. You hit alot on positions we need to improve. I not even sure we could pull this off in 2ndd round but I think we have enough "developmental projects" on the O'line with Reynolds, Hawley, Johnson, Anderson, throw in Valdez. I would perfer to get a nasty mauler RG in 2nd rd if possible that would have a good shot at starting right out the gate....

Not bad at all. Like the areas you addressed. You hit alot on positions we need to improve. I not even sure we could pull this off in 2ndd round but I think we have enough "developmental projects" on the O'line with Reynolds, Hawley, Johnson, Anderson, throw in Valdez. I would perfer to get a nasty mauler RG in 2nd rd if possible that would have a good shot at starting right out the gate....

Potter and brooks are 2nd year starters

Reynolds is a backup, Hawley is a starter this year, Johnson is injury prone, idk who Anderson is and Valdez is a Viking

Manuwei will start at RG this year, but potter can take over for svitek or baker next year and brooks for manuwei

• 2 weeks later...