Curtis Lofton Could Return

Draftnut57

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure TD wanted him back but at TD's price NOT lofton's

Well, TD has already made that clear. But you have to say Lofton is a very solid thumper. One thing I put high on any Pro is how much a player can stay on the field and He is at the top of the board in being on the field. That is one of his best points. LBer life is a tough one.

Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:22:45 -0700

The

Atlanta Falcons may be able to re-sign LB Curtis Lofton because he has not received a lot of interest from other teams.

This just in, players that haven't been signed by other teams can still resign with their old team. More on this at 11.

I actually thought he would be one of the ones we would sign quickly , guess that shows I don't know too much , now I'm starting to think if no other team really wants him ...........should we . I'm starting to think Dent is ready

He's not about the team or winning, he just wants to go where the money is (which he's having trouble finding).

He can get lost and stay away from here.

He's a professional athelete and the "second contract" is what these guys work so hard for.. You cannot blame someone for wanting to take care of their family.

He's not about the team or winning, he just wants to go where the money is (which he's having trouble finding).

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. God forbid that he'd try to get the best deal possible like anyone else with good sense would.

How many of those players left our team to explore the options out there? Snelling?

Snelling overestimated his worth last offseason as well. He ended up signing with us b/c he had no other options. Had someone have offered him more $ he'd have left. You're kidding yourself if he said, "I can make more $ and have a shot to be the #1 back somewhere else...but I'm coming back to the Falcons b/c I'm a TEAM guy."

Well, I am sure your employer is very grateful that you will never leave them for a better job offer, should one arise.

You are better than most, congrats!

That's what seperates the Brian McCann's and Curtis Lofton's of the sports world

How so? What did McCann do? He took a nice deal early on when it was offered to him instead of taking a gamble later on...hardly means he would have been LESS of a team guy had he waited. That's ridiculous.