Pat Robertson Hopes Manning Gets Injured This Year.

"And you just ask yourself," Robertson said, "OK, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he's been injured. If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback. And in my opinion, it would serve them right."

Couple of things here.

Why do people think God is interested enough in Tim Tebows football career but not interested enough to have him beat the Pats and the Giants ? Ray Lewis gutted a dude and even HE hoisted the Lombardi.

Second, if they think God is that interested in the NFL, why don't they just assume God's hand is in this, is at work in Tebows career. Maybe it is and maybe thats why Tim lost to the Pats last year in the play offs

Now I have no problem believing God is interested in our lives. Tebows,, yours and mine. But It's pretty appalling when you think an injury would " serve them right" because a team traded a guy to another team. its appalling to me because now a guy who is a very mediocre QB will have a much larger stage to be mediocre on..

But Pat has endorsed assasinating Hugl Chaves so really is this a surprise to anyone?

( I have no idea why or how the font size changed here and I aint retyping all that.)

political-pictures-pat-robertson-hate-ratings.jpg

Ummm... Why are you watching Pat Robertson? If it was because God led you to, I'd listen PP, instead of questioning His favorite player is (mainly, Pat Robertson).

actually this is from another thread I read on this site.

But Pat is good entertainments. Where else could you get gems like " Liberals want to kill babies because they want women and lesbians to be equal."

Also included in this priceless exchange.. lesbians CAN'T have babies.

The world will be a better place when he croaks.

Doubt that, he has no power. Just another talking head. Now if you're talking about his attitudes and lack of human care...I would advise looking at some scripture on that. based on the very Bible that he is SUPPOSED to know, people like him (Pat) have been prophesied.

Matthews 24:1-15

Pat Robertson is a doosh and a false Christian and a fool.

But he didn't exactly say "I hope Peyton Manning gets injured." In fact, he really didn't come close to saying that.

No he didn't but you see how easily it could be inplied by those who hear it. This is why we have to be very careful to what we say. Also, I have a hard time understanding why he would make it an issue. Tebow is not Jesus.

No he didn't but you see how easily it could be inplied by those who hear it. This is why we have to be very careful to what we say. Also, I have a hard time understanding why he would make it an issue. Tebow is not Jesus.

When you view Christianity through the lens of popularity and reaching the masses, celebrity becomes more important than truth.

Doubt that, he has no power. Just another talking head.

He does have his followers, and his group actively attempts to recruit more of them. While he's not a threat to society, I think that even one person swayed by his garbage is a tragedy. You'd have to be naive to buy into it, which makes it all the more horrible.

Its been my hope for a long time that a truth speaking Preacher would come out and teach what is REALLY in the Bible rather than his own take. Its annoying and cowardly to try and win popularity contests with something as serious as being a Christian whether Protestant or Orthodox.

It's also futile. How is a life of martyrdom and self-denial and bearing your cross supposed to win a popularity contest?

Or, as one of my former Pastors put it, "the real miracle is that anyone believes in Christ at all!"

It's also futile. How is a life of martyrdom and self-denial and bearing your cross supposed to win a popularity contest?

Or, as one of my former Pastors put it, "the real miracle is that anyone believes in Christ at all!"

That's why I say...this guy is no Christian. I can call myself anything and just cause I say it doesn't make it so. Its just what I call myself. I would mistake some guys here who I know aren't Christian as being Christian before Pat Robertson.