So, What Are The Odds Payton Gets Busted During The Year For "coaching From A Distance"?

falconidae

I would have to believe Tom Benson has addressed this with Payton. Everyone here is pretty much in agreement, that Mr. Benson is embarrassed by this whole mess.

I seriously doubt if he would risk yet another black eye, by ignoring/disregarding the punishment levied by Goodell.

So true! The league will be watching the Saints very closely, especially Payton. He can't possibly be arrogant enough to disregard this ruling, not to mention, he'd be doing it for FREE since he's not gonna get paid by the Saints this season.

So true! The league will be watching the Saints very closely, especially Payton. He can't possibly be arrogant enough to disregard this ruling, not to mention, he'd be doing it for FREE since he's not gonna get paid by the Saints this season.

i agree. i dont see how it would be worth it

He was arrogant enough to think he could get away with ignoring Goodell before. And Benson could pay him a "bonus" next year.

Still think it's a possibility.

Oh he is arrogant enough to try it. No question about that.

Does he though? I doubt it He may be arrogant but he is not stupid.

But if they see 1 fan in the stands with a bag on his head and a t-shirt that reads "not Sean Payton". Check him for a wireless headset or take his cell phone. Just in case.

Edited by danight

Oh he is arrogant enough to try it. No question about that.

Does he though? I doubt it He may be arrogant but he is not stupid.

True, No one doubts his arrogance...or intelligence.

Yet his arrogance pales compared to some of the Falcon Homers that post here, yet THEIR intelligence is deeply in question.wink.png

Edited by jb.069

Guest Negatorris

I mean this is the same team that kept their bounty system after getting told to stop, then lying about it.

I don't know if they would risk it, but if they did and get caught I can't say I would be surprised.