Does Spags As The Taints Hc Worry You?

XXVIII-III

Guest Gritz

Looks like he's on deck, and could very well take the job from Payton.

Yeah, there's a part of me that would like Spags to do well enough to get that Vicodin-addicted, smug little dwarf fired...but then I wake up and realize that would necessitate there being Taint wins.....

I'm conflicted......no I'm not. Screw the Taints....I want them to lose even their scrimmages against themselves.

Yeah, there's a part of me that would like Spags to do well enough to get that Vicodin-addicted, smug little dwarf fired...but then I wake up and realize that would necessitate there being Taint wins.....

I'm conflicted......no I'm not. Screw the Taints....I want them to lose even their scrimmages against themselves.

Wish I had your impromptu humor. Keep it up. I enjoy lol till I pizz in my depends.

Don't think he's taking the HC job away. Payton, for as much as I despise him, is one of the top coaches in the NFL. They aren't letting their juicy fruit chewing, Alfred P Neuman look-a-like go permanently - so just enjoy the year off.

Anyway, we still don't know how the player penalties might cripple them further - Spags is going to have a hard road this year.

Looks like he's on deck, and could very well take the job from Payton.

Looks to me like the taints are better served just cutting bait with Payton anyway. Did the Giants wait for Plax to serve his suspension? Did we wait for Vick? Tennessee for PacMan? Nope! All players and this is a coach...but it's the head coach. I see Payton being fired some time soon and a formal announcement being made in favor of Spags...who is much less intimidating.

Look for the Brees situation to get a little more tense as well.

Edited by ol'_dirty2

Guest Negatorris

Spags is made to be a coordinator. He was horrible with the Rams. The most games they won in a season was seven. I PRAY he is their HC because that would make me laugh.

But more than likely Carmichael will take the HC position. He did a good job while Payton was injured, and was allowed to call plays even after that, and the Taints ran the table. But knowing the Taints, they will find a way to communicate with Sean Payton anyway. They have no boundaries.