Tebow On The Jets: Positive Or Negative For Jets

NJDirtyBird7

Tebow on Jets: Positive or Negative for the Jets?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Now that Tim Tebow has joined forces with the Jets, do you think this will have a positive or negative effect on the Jets performance in the upcoming season?

I personally feel it will be negative for the Jets. He has a personality that will not fit with the New York fan base or the Jets locker room. I think it was a move purely for more publicity for the team. Remember "Brett the Jet"?

Thoughts??

Edited by NJDirtyBird7

Dissin Tebow for not being able to throw accurately...yet, is like criticizing a BA MMA fighter for not looking good while kickin azz. I betcha if Al were still alive Tebow would be a Raider because all he does is win. If Tebow never gets more accurate then he'll bust as a QB, but he's hasn't even played a full year. Look at how many great 'throwers' have stunk up the NFL. One thing about fans, coaches and GMs; none of 'em do a very good job trying to figure out if a QB can win in the NFL.

Edited by Truthhurts

Dissin Tebow for not being able to throw accurately...yet, is like criticizing a BA MMA fighter for not looking good while kickin azz. I betcha if Al were still alive Tebow would be a Raider because all he does is win. If Tebow never gets more accurate then he'll bust as a QB, but he's hasn't even played a full year. Look at how many great 'throwers' have stunk up the NFL. One thing about fans, coaches and GMs; none of 'em do a very good job trying to figure out if a QB can win in the NFL.

Tebow may have the worst accuracy, as well as the worst throwing mechanics, that i have ever seen out of any starting qb ever. I have little faith he will succeed as a passer.