Madden Cover

vel

Yes, it's just coincidence. The cover art of a video game doesn't affect the universe.

Coincidence or not, the fact that it happens every year, makes me want Ryan to not win. Even if you don't beleive in curses (I don't), why would you want to try and make the first yerar where it didn't happen, a year with one of our players? Every year I say the curse is fooey and every year it happens anyway. I'd rather just ere on the safe side.

Coincidence or not, the fact that it happens every year, makes me want Ryan to not win. Even if you don't beleive in curses (I don't), why would you want to try and make the first yerar where it didn't happen, a year with one of our players? Every year I say the curse is fooey and every year it happens anyway. I'd rather just ere on the safe side.

Then you believe in curses. That's fine - just own it.

Then you believe in curses. That's fine - just own it.

As you already said, it is a coincidence. So does that mean that you also believe in curses b/c that is what I said in my post: that I don't believe it is a curse, but that it happens anyway. That's where these ideas come from: unexplainable phenomena. To some, if it happens every year it is a curse. I don't beleive in curses, but I do believe that it happens every year. You cannot argue that it doesn't happen every year, you can only argue why it happens every year.

One event does not lead to the cause of another event without a process in the physical world linking the two events. As a techie (I automate machines and processes,) I live and operate each day under the belief that there are variables to be considered and there are variables of no consequence to the event. If I'm successful one day, I don't look for a supernatural reason for my success (such as wearing a blue shirt.)

I'm not wired that way. Some people are. As long as they aren't coding a process necessary for life-safety, who cares?

One event does not lead to the cause of another event without a process in the physical world linking the two events. As a techie (I automate machines and processes,) I live and operate each day under the belief that there are variables to be considered and there are variables of no consequence to the event. If I'm successful one day, I don't look for a supernatural reason for my success (such as wearing a blue shirt.)

I'm not wired that way. Some people are. As long as they aren't coding a process necessary for life-safety, who cares?

b/c I'm bored, and I need something to talk about