Youtube Videos Or Gifs Of Dirty Saints Hits

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fibonacci

That steve smith hit is simply disgusting. I really do despise that organization.

yes. I agree.

I played ball. and if someone hits me hard, then I will hit hard back. I never said "I am going to break this guys legs". But if I could not bring down a RB, then I would wrap around his legs or leg and gator role if he kept running me over. I played CB and I'm not a big guy.

Now people can say what I was doing was wrong, and I see there point. but since the RB was not caring how he crushed me, then all my care went out the window,

Now with all that being said, I would never go and take a cheap shot any where close like this. eye poking and all that stuff just shows you are a ***** and have admitted that you can not do something by the rules and beat the other guy.

And also I would tell the LB's, "If someone runs a cross root, let them now you are there". Put a hit on that WR just like Dunta Robinson did. Let them know....."Hey if you better think about running in front of me again". Do not go and kill the guy where the guy could lose his job or future carrier. But he needs to be let known... "hey bobo I am right here, and I will put a hit on you"

Really kind of off-topic, but I see Saints fans are pretty much reaching at anything right about now.

They are. They see the light dimming FAST! Lol They know we are taking over the NFC South for good and will sink slowly behind the Panties and Bucs. Especially with Brees' clock ticking and no more ref sympathy.

I'm sure whodataholic loves the other steve smith vid where roman harper (guys dumb as a stopsign) waits for smith to get 5 yards into the endzone and then flagrantly knocks the **** out of em' Its this exact mindset that got these guys hammered by goodell.... If someone has that vid, grab it...

I'm sure whodataholic loves the other steve smith vid where roman harper (guys dumb as a stopsign) waits for smith to get 5 yards into the endzone and then flagrantly knocks the **** out of em' Its this exact mindset that got these guys hammered by goodell.... If someone has that vid, grab it...

me and harp are cool.. i paid him a couple G's for that, and bought him a couple drinks in the club that night to

when you guys win a playoff game you can talk thats all I'm saying.

Oh, we can talk. Let's talk about how mr harper delivered a cheap shot and let his boy Jenkins get his "butt" handed to him at the hands of a 5'8" wide reciever.

Let's talk about the fact that the Saits were CHEATING since at LEAST 2009 (making all those wins all but void in my book).

Lets talk about how it was SOOOO bad that the comish had to lay down the hammer of Thore on your coaches and GM.

Let's talk. Please.

Oh, we can talk. Let's talk about how mr harper delivered a cheap shot and let his boy Jenkins get his "butt" handed to him at the hands of a 5'8" wide reciever.

Let's talk about the fact that the Saits were CHEATING since at LEAST 2009 (making all those wins all but void in my book).

Lets talk about how it was SOOOO bad that the comish had to lay down the hammer of Thore on your coaches and GM.

Let's talk. Please.

Yeah, Smith really did kick Jenkins' sorry a**. He took that cheap shot like a man.

when you guys win a playoff game you can talk thats all I'm saying.

That's your only argument. That's how you know you lost. Sorry but the Saints are some sh*t right now. You know it. Looking forward to seeing what New Orleans in February is like.

the dead give away there, is normally after a hit like that, teammates make it a big deal, but these guys act like nothing ever happened... guilt all over that.

nothing wrong with that hit, it's legal and as for Favre I'm glad my team put his *** on the ground. Favre had been getting on my nerves the past few summers always making a big deal about whether he was going to retire or not so the Saints made up his mind for him :)